Monday Evening November 20th

@KrauseHome (34994)
A very busy but good day. Went really f ast since I was busy doing stuff all day. It was nice to have my husband have the day off so we can spend the day together for a change. The weather outside was decent which was nice. We went and hid rocks picked up more rocks i can paint and had to run to the T-MOBILE store to get my replacement phone set up. I cracked the screen on my phone the day before I was going to switch phones with jump via T-MOBILE Bug it was a good day. Now sitting here relaxing and going to wind down and post some here. Hope your Monday went well. ~~TINA~~
@1hopefulman (26174)
And now it is almost the end of Wednesday. Time does fly!
Not much was going on except that I had to run in some errands and help out a bit.
Do you very often find painted rocks while you are out hiding the ones you have painted. My niece found one recently and sent it over for me to post on the facebook group and I rehid it in town today when I had to go to the bank.
Monday was a pretty good day for me. I didn't have a lot that I needed to do so it was a mostly restful day. I am actually glad that this is the slow part of the year for work so that I am able to sleep as much as I can before things get really hectic again in January.
@BarBaraPrz (19399)
• St. Catharines, Ontario
And just why were you hiding rocks? Hmmm? Did they hold secret messages? Are you a spy?
The weather is still good here, at least something good.
Glad that you had a good day yesterday and wishing you even a better one today
Have a pleasant and productive Tuesday as well.
When you are busy the time can go really quickly.
@shynu44 (4457)
hope you are doing fine my friend?
It's nice to have quality time with your mate. I love that.