Can you Fight! your Greatest Fear??

@kepweng (6341)
Good day to All !! i have Fear of heights, rats, and people im a Introvert anti social ! How can i Defeat my Fear?? And Do you have a Fear that you want to withStand or resist?? what are those?? What you Gonna Do!! if you are the person in the Picture?? Image credited too dumpaday
Through God we can do anything and, I would never camp by Lions I'm not insane lol.
I would sit real still and hope the lion would leave.
@Madshadi (4659)
• Brussels, Belgium
I have dear if heights too. And I'm not planning to do anything about it.
@Micmac (6846)
@Madshadi Oh, I dread heights. I don't know how to overcome my fear of heights - just have to live with it.
@Madshadi (4659)
• Brussels, Belgium
@Micmac luckily no high places or buildings where I live.
@Micmac (6846)
@Madshadi No worries for you then.
@LeaPea2417 (15271)
• Toccoa, Georgia
My greatest fear are snakes. I do not think I can ever overcome that fear. Just thinking about snakes scares me!
@FayeHazel (11583)
I know sometimes people deal with fears by exposing themselves little by little to the fear.
I will just keep still and pray.
@dodoazo (11112)
I have nothing to do. I will just close my eyes. It would be worse if I shout. I trust God for I would nothing could do.
@ilocosboy (33263)
I have fear of heights. My body is shaking when im at height of the building or post.
@Micmac (6846)
@ilocosboy I have the same fear. Heights make me feel dizzy.
@ilocosboy (33263)
My knees are shaking that I cannot control it.
I've been in fear most of my life, and everyday I do my best to fight it because there's no were else to go from there.
@m_audrey6788 (11601)
I have fear in heights too but got the chance to fight for it by trying out looking from a high top level building little by little can be changed If you`re going to ask me I`ll only fight on things what can brings good to me like communications outside. I`m just like you, my communications with others are limited and few because I can`t deal with anyones point of views but I started to go out of my shell and learn communicating with others especially at my working place but had a hard time expressing it quick as nothing can change faster you know Everything takes time, So better change those things that can help you and not those nonsense things
• Nairobi, Kenya
I think knowing you have a fear is one step and being an introvert myself with a few far between spurts of extroversion, I have come to accept who I am. as they say "introverts unite everyone in there own home"
@Micmac (6846)
I would just faint if that lion were close to me.