Creepy Parking Ramp Experiences

Working downtown, I have to park in a large parking ramp every day. Since I work overnights, it can feel a little bit creepy while walking to my parking spot after my shift. Last night was a good example of this. I leave work at 0430am, and not many people are out and about at this time, I almost never see people unless they are homeless people sleeping in the skyway. Last night while getting off the elevator into the parking ramp I was surprised and a little freaked out to see someone waiting for the elevator on the other side. I said Good Morning and he just eyed me warily. Then, as I was walking into the ramp itself, there was an idling SUV just stopped, not in a parking spot. When I went to walk by it, the person rolled down their window, said they were a security officer and did I want them to drive me to my parking spot? I found this strange since I have been leaving work at 430am for the past 11 months and have never seen a security officer yet. I asked him if something happened I should be concerned about and he said, no, we always patrol this ramp. (Ok, since when? I was wondering). Now it has me a little paranoid that some sort of crime has been happening to warrant a secruity officer doing patrols. He did end up following me to my parking spot which I guess was nice. Does anyone else have a creepy parking ramp story?
@averygirl72 (13731)
I don't have story like this. Hope you are always safe that time of the day and the security will always be there to watch you
Thanks! I hope so too but I havent seen them again since that day I wrote this. Makes me wonder if they were truly even a security guard!
@averygirl72 (13731)
Oh wow.. no i dont. Glad you're ok though and nothing happened to you
Thanks. I appreciate that. Hope you have a good turkey day
@maezee you're welcome, and thank you. Hope you so too.
Be careful my friend sounds creepy.
Thanks will do :)
@peachpurple (11011)
Oh you gave to be careful, strangers are dangerous
Exactly. But I have never had a bad experience in the ramp yet!
@sjvg1976 (14548)
No I don't have any such story. It may happen that some crime may have happened in that area so he was patrolling otherwise it it was a regular patrolling then you may have seen at least once in those 11 months for sure.
Thats what I was thinking! Now I just need to figure out what happened.
@sishy7 (27225)
That's creepy... Did the SUV have security markings and the officers in them wear proper uniform or id? I wonder if they saw the person getting on the elevator...
The car did have a small name of a security company. But who knows, I dont trust anyone! Lol
@ricki_911 (17146)
• Toronto, Ontario
Where i work i work alone and not in a parkong garage. I would be a little paranoid.