Just Announced David Cassidy Has Died At 67 Years Old!

David Cassidy of "The Partridge Family" fame has died. Over the weekend he was put into a drug induced coma due to organ failure. For several years he contended with addiction and in the last few with dementia. He leaves behind 2 children who have forged careers as performers in their own right. It would be nice to hear your memories of him and maybe share a Youtube video representing a moment from your memory. Here is mine. I remember when this song came out and when I watched the video it seems to represent some of the best memories I have of him growing up.
Released in 1972 and got to #9 on the charts. Off the album entitled Cherish.
I watched Partridge Family when it was first televised.
@UmiNoor (3427)
I especially love his song I Think I Love You. I didn't grow up listening to him but I'm aware of his stardom and his idol status. May he rest in peace.
Music video by The Partridge Family performing I Think I Love You. (C) 1974 RCA Records, a division of Sony Music Entertainment
He was soo handsome! I really think he had an underlying anxiety disorder. He looked terrible when I saw him on Dr. Phil last year.
@LeaPea2417 (15418)
• Toccoa, Georgia
I had such a crush on him when I was younger. May he RIP.
@LoriAMoore (10158)
He was my first crush.
@Dyvette16 (1361)
• San Antonio, Texas
Wow very surprising!