Journey to me is . . .

As with any journey, who you travel with can be more important than your destination. Would you agree? It is not the place to where you are heading that is exciting but the person who will be with you in your journey is. This can be compared to our every day life. The person who knows your worth will stick with you until the very end of your journey in life. If you found that person, keep him/her. Person as such is very hard and rare to find. <3
@miketagz (7496)
Like in a song about ourselves, in a band named Journey. Travel all you want with your family and true friends. Have a great journey.
Hehe thank you my friend that songs surely has a nice meaning:)
@miketagz (7496)
@sw8sincere Hehe your welcome. Your name is so sweet and those numbers are represent your kindness and prosperity.
@miketagz Thank you for the compliment. Yes i created that name as i am truly sweet myself :)
@aureliah (15988)
Yes of course. A good company makes the journey fun and worth it
exactly my friend :)
@m_audrey6788 (13622)
So true!
I haven't really traveled for a while. I wish my journey will end well.
When you travel with someone the too of you can exchange ideas of the different ways you both look at things and what you see. That makes it most interesting.