JJs Vinyl Madness Countdown #725

In the early 70's, with artists and bands normally releasing a few albums each year (unlike today when years pass between releases) Clapton must have had a 'vision of the future'. His first solo album came out in 1970. It would be 1974 before he released his second one. Personal issues (most notably a heroin addiction) kept him out of the studio during that period, although he still performed some and is on a few 'live' albums recorded during that time. The title of the album refers to the house he lived in while writing/recording this release. Eric Clapton - 461 Ocean Boulevard
From 461 Ocean Boulevard (1974) --------------------------------------- Let It Grow Standing at the crossroads, trying to read the signs To tell me which way...
@FourWalls (15820)
I love that song. It’s so pretty....and obviously not about pot.
This is another I need a better copy of...no skips but it is fairly noisy
@m_audrey6788 (17130)
I haven`t heard that song but good to hear it now! Thanks for this! Happy Coughee Morning!
This was the album the single 'I Shot The Sheriff' came from
@dodoazo (21612)
What I noted from Eric Clapton's song was "I Shot the Sheriff". It was made hit by Eric in 1974 which I used to sing it with my friends.
This is the album that song is on.