Time To Stock Up

There are some items that I have a few extra of all year round. But toward the winter, I still buy some extra. Kleenexes and toilet paper are a couple of those things I have extra of but get a few more extras anyway. Plus, a little more extra food too, like chicken soup, chocolate candy and even more extra dog food for the two dogs. Plus, it’s nice to have extras in case of getting snowed in.
I stocked up on the paper stuff the other day. We don't get snow, so we don't have to deal with getting snowed in . . . but I just don't want to deal with the holiday crowds for my everyday things.
@HazySue (17029)
I have no danger of being snowed in but I do lie to keep stocked up.
@JustBhem (22430)
• Davao, Philippines
I believe that. It is better to have some extra in case there is something happen.
It's the time of year I buy a few extra cans of pumpkin since it can be used for a substitute in many things. Although, apparently most of canned pumpkin is actually squash while they can legally call it pumpkin. I also stock up on lotion and allergy medicine!
Yes, it is wise to stock up when snow is common in winter!! I hope you and I do not get snowed-in!!
Always good to be fully stocked up so you don't have to think about it for awhile.
@dodo19 (28097)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
Sometimes, it's always better to be prepared and stock up on things.
It's good to be prepared.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
We don't get snowed in. But I try to stock up each time I get paid in case something happens, like a hurricane e
@sugartoes (34699)
• Greencastle, Indiana
I do that all through the year, & now that we got rid of our live in we turned the extra bedroom into a storage room for the extras for the food we get from the food pantries & that's a BIG help there.
Once a year we used to take our bonus from work and buy the extra things, Like toilet paper, laundry soap, trash bags. Those items lasted us for a year,