Good Morning 11/22 The day before!

I guess most of you that are cooking are starting to get busy with your prep. I might make some breads today to take along or some speciality muffins. A trip to the store is in order though. I want to get some Ibotta purchases done, so I can cash out on this app again sometime in the near future. I was really surprised when I was briefly in the grocery store yesterday to pick up some bread..that it wasn't busy. I also heard them discussing there would be some staff lay offs. That store is convenient but a bit over priced..so I am not surprised. How are you handling the day before?
• Peoria, Arizona
We don't have much prep since it is only 3 of us for dinner. And we don't even know if we are having it tomorrow because my grandma is not feeling all too well. So, today is just like everyday for me haha
I hope your grandma feels better.
• Peoria, Arizona
@snowy22315 same here, poor thing doesn't deserve all of that sickness
Resting, catching up on shows.. going to start baking in few hours
I am going to make some banana nut bread to take along.
Not much happening here, just babysitting and doing the usual. I hope you have a great day!
Are you guys having a turkey dinner tomorrow?
I don't cook. I am an official taste tester.
HAHA..I am thinking I will give a loaf of some kind of nut bread to my son..and friend. Alfredo Rossi's Cranberry Walnut looked good!
I just have to make mashed potatoes to bring tomorrow. I went to the store yesterday to get what I needed and it was an absolute madhouse. Insanity.
I will go to the same store today. I am wondering if it will be any busier..??
@Blondie2222 (21399)
I didn't do anything the day before thanksgiving. I got all my groceries i needed Tuesday night as I knew the stores would be packed on Wednesday.
We're going out to lunch but it's not for Thanksgiving - just a group of friends getting together for a Christmas celebration. A bit early I know but things start to get busy later and it's hard to get everyone together.