Plus 1200 Ways To Earn Money Online

@poehere (17878)
French Polynesia
For my website project I have identified +1200 ways a person can earn money online. So far I know about 36% of these are legitimate earning sites that actually pay people to work for them online. I still have many more sites to test to make sure they pay people for the work they do. Furthermore, I still have a lot more sites to review and add to my list. The list I have complied so far doesn’t include Faucets sites, Mining Pools, Crypto Wallets, Gambling sites, Forex trading, or HYIPs sites. Here are a few ways a person can earn online. Some sites are higher paying sites, while others can earn you a passive income. • Write content for a content broker or content mill. • Get paid to post on forums. • Sell your articles online. • Revenue sharing sites – post articles and share the revenue from adsence. • Get paid to write for Blog sites. • Get paid to write for magazines. • Get paid to write poetry or greeting cards. • Get paid to transcribe audio tapes. • Get paid to translate documents. • Get paid for data entry / or data entry typing Captcha. • Get paid to help people by answering their questions. • Get paid to write product reviews or sponsored reviews. • Get paid to test products, websites, or offers. Evaluate the product and write a review. • Get paid to post deals you find online. • Get paid to write ads. • Get paid to write software reviews. • Get paid to sell your talents online. • Get paid to do micro/mini jobs online. • Get paid to watch videos and write a review. • Get paid to listen to music and write a review. • Get paid to search online. • Get paid to play games online. • Get paid to socialize. • Get paid to test websites and Apps. • Get paid on traffic exchange programs. • Get paid to watch videos and find the shoplifters. • Get paid to sell your photos online. • Earn money with affiliate progams. • Get paid to chat online for companies. This helps them sell their products. • Get paid to read emails. • Get paid to teach or be a tutor online. • Earn money with paid offers and discounts. • Get paid to promote products, websites, blogs, YouTube and other social media sites. • Get paid to complete tasks online. (GPT) • Get paid to sell your designs online for tee shirts or other items. • Get paid to take surveys online. • Get paid to click on links. (PTC sites) • Get paid to save on your electricity bill. • Get paid to purchases company’s products. • Get paid to call phone numbers. • Get paid to increase your social presence online. • Get paid to share links online. • Get paid to rent rooms. • Get paid to write articles and reviews. • Get paid to take quizzes online. • Hundreds of apps for your smartphone that pay you to do all sorts of different tasks. There are so many more paid opportunities online that a person can do to earn a few extra dollars. I’m in hopes to get most of the reviews completed in the next few weeks so we can get the website started and up online. This will be an ongoing project and new information will be researched and add to the site as I identify other ways a person can earn money online. So that is my day so far. How is yours?
Wow! You've been busy! I'm thankful that I don't need any of those sites. I can't even keep up on myLot!
@poehere (17878)
• French Polynesia
Yes MyLot can take up a lot of your time and there isn't much room to do other things online. I guess it is good that you're only here and not trying to juggle tons of other work on line sites I need to juggle all this because I need to test sites so that I can report if they are paying people or not. Some sites are so boring that it makes me crazy to work on them.
@poehere You are doing a great job of it, but I had a big chuckle regarding your last sentence. I have zilch patience for that. lol
@akalinus (12445)
@poehere I work on such a site, a famous one. The boredom and tedium become unbearable and I often forfeit my meager pennies because I can't force myself to do one more.
@kobesbuddy (19482)
• East Tawas, Michigan
Wow, you really did your homework, Ann! There are many more ways, than I'd ever imagined was available:)
@poehere (17878)
• French Polynesia
I'm not done yet. I have added to the list again since I posted on here. I have a lot more to weed through and dig through to make sure I have them all done and reported correctly.
@kobesbuddy (19482)
• East Tawas, Michigan
@poehere Great job for sure, thanks Ann!:)
@poehere (17878)
• French Polynesia
@kobesbuddy Sure no problem at all. I sure hope this will work out like we have a vision for it and it wil lbe a big success. It would be nice if this happens.
@gilggg (2688)
• Israel
Sometimes sites that pay, can be vanish and close. It can be due to wrong managment or just lack of ability to pay, so even if you see a legit site, the next month, or year it can be gone.... Your site can inform which sites is a trutable one?
@poehere (17878)
• French Polynesia
That is the idea behind this site. We want to keep people informed.
@gilggg (2688)
• Israel
• Kiryat Ata, Israel
I think we got to give a chance for a site together, we have to power of a group, we can decide to help each other earn fast in a website so we can test how it pays. So if it goes down, like Gil suggests, at least we didn't spend too much time on the site. When a user uses a website alone, he earns slower than if he got refferals, or followers who somehow help his activity to earn more.
@pgntwo (21733)
• Derry, Northern Ireland
Sure as hell beats working for a living...
@poehere (17878)
• French Polynesia
I guess if you had 1200 passive incomes coming in each month there wouldn't be a need to work.
@pgntwo (21733)
• Derry, Northern Ireland
@poehere You wouldn't have the time to work, I reckon!
@poehere (17878)
• French Polynesia
@pgntwo Just testing some of these sites leaves with very little time to do the other things i need to do like the website design and writing up all the reviews. The more I find, the more work I have for myself in the end. It is a very interesting project and in the end I think this website will be a big hit once we get it up and running.
A very long list indeed. I would be interested in the poetry writing sites, and I am in the middle of plans to sell my dolls online. There won't be enough hours in a day for me to deal with anything more.
@poehere (17878)
• French Polynesia
I am on a question and answer site and there is so many questions about selling dolls online. Unfortunately, there isn't much of a market for this. Many people find out it is easier to sell them at a garage sale or even at an auction house. Good luck to you on this one.
@poehere I'll be selling them at Etsy - and no problem if that does not work - I already have my hands full dealing with the tourist markets here.
@poehere (17878)
• French Polynesia
@Kandae11 I bet you do. I wish you luck on this and hope that you'll be able to sell them all.
There is a lot to do online.
@poehere (17878)
• French Polynesia
You've got that one right and I'm not even done yet. I still have a lot more to search through and decide if it is erally worth writing up or not and if the site is actually still active or not.
You have a huge list there already!! A very helpful website it will be for so many who wish to earn online.
@poehere (17878)
• French Polynesia
i'm hoping this will be true. It is a lot of work to do this and to test all these places. So hopefully in the end people can have confidence when they want to work online.
• Denmark
I'm sure I'd mix up all these sites!
@poehere (17878)
• French Polynesia
It can be confussing at times and that is why you need to be able to document all and have it there for you. Organizing all this is the hardest, but when that is done it won't be so hard to get it all together. Building the website map now and there are so many pages to add to this. It will be rather a big site when it's done.
• Denmark
@poehere Will you earn anything from putting so much work into the site?
• Denmark
@poehere I can imagine many visitors. Here on myLot people ask all the time if someone knows about sites on which one can earn.
@EddieHands (33063)
wow well there is a lot of ways to make money online! i better get to it!! Blessings
@poehere (17878)
• French Polynesia
That one is for sure and I'm still finding more. I'm not sure how many I will end up identifying in the end, but I know the list will be very large for sure.
@EddieHands (33063)
@poehere not sure if this was on your list.. but getting donations on live streams is also another way to make money.. Blessings!
@poehere (17878)
• French Polynesia
@EddieHands Believe me I have a ton of other stuff on my list that I didn't list here. I only gave a general idea of what a person can do online to make money.
@Dyvette16 (1361)
• San Antonio, Texas
So many !
@poehere (17878)
• French Polynesia
Yes, and I'm not even done yet. This is list I have been compiling now for 3 weeks and I am almost done checking on things. I think I have about another 4 to 6 days and then it is testing and writing. During the process of identifying the possible sites that pay I need to join them and make sure they really pay. So I can tell people honestly what is best for them and what to stay away from.
@Dyvette16 (1361)
• San Antonio, Texas
@poehere and do you sign up to all to prove they work ?
@poehere (17878)
• French Polynesia
@Dyvette16 That is the main purpose of the site. To identify, test, and write a review on each site that offers people work online.
That is a lot of sites to look into and write a report on each one. Hopefully most of them are honest.
@poehere (17878)
• French Polynesia
There are some and there are some scams. it is not so easy to do and it does take time to make sure they are legitimate sites. Unfortunately, there is way too many scam sites out there right now and people are getting suckered into working on the sites and not being paid.
@averygirl72 (14059)
I didn't expect that there is a long list of money making ideas online. For now I just have mylot and speechpad to earn online
@poehere (17878)
• French Polynesia
I was a little surprised to say the least when I started to identify sites tht pay you to work online.
@1hopefulman (20332)
You have done a lot of work! I hope you do well with your project. Keep us informed.
@poehere (17878)
• French Polynesia
Thank you and I will. I did an update yesterday on my progress and a few people have seen this and are following along on the progress I'm making. The site is up now and I have a few posts entered. Need to make a lot more and get them up and on the site.
@1hopefulman (20332)
@poehere How do I find your website?
@poehere (17878)
• French Polynesia
@1hopefulman It is called 9 to 5 Work Online. I don't have a lot of reviews on there yet. However, each day I add more. You can join the site and get notifications of new reviews. I don't spam people and you'll never receive a personal email from me ever.
@wongchoiyee (6577)
I do mylot and sell household items online. Nothing much.
@poehere (17878)
• French Polynesia
This is a fantastic start and maybe one day you might like to expand and do more.
@kobesbuddy (19482)
• East Tawas, Michigan
@wongchoiyee Is that Tupperware?
@poehere yup yup
@ridingbet (37917)
that is great, but i am just into mylotting now.
@poehere (17878)
• French Polynesia
I can understand this. However, there are some on the site who are always looking for a bit extra.
@ridingbet (37917)
@poehere we have to respect the site where we are by not placing the referral links.
@ridingbet (37917)
@poehere that is great. i also have some reservations on newbies why they keep on asking how the site works, and then they post referral links. the user i was referring to in my previous comments, i think, is already permanently banned here. no lessons learned.
We are fortunate to have so many options. I do love having options.
@poehere (17878)
• French Polynesia
It is good to have options and especially if they are legitimate and pay us for our time and work we do.
@poehere .....Yes, that is for sure.
@poehere (17878)
• French Polynesia
@celticeagle Hopefully i can get most of this done soon and some of it up online to start off with. Keep adding to this daily and make sure it is working well. I am excited about this project and I think it will be an excellent source of information.
@Tina30219 (26398)
• Onaway, Michigan
Yeah there are a lot out there I am doing the forum ones already.
@poehere (17878)
• French Polynesia
You are so right on this one. There are a lot of them out there.
@Tina30219 (26398)
• Onaway, Michigan
@poehere There sure is
@poehere (17878)
• French Polynesia
@LeaPea2417 (15364)
• Toccoa, Georgia
I need to check into some of those you mention above. I would like to earn more online.
@poehere (17878)
• French Polynesia
Sounds wonderful. I have the site up, but unfortunately I am just now adding the reviews to the site and only have the site info and some of the reviews done right now. You can find the site and go there. If you join or follow you can get the latestest updates from there. Hope it will help.
@LeaPea2417 (15364)
• Toccoa, Georgia
@poehere Thanks, I hope so.
@poehere (17878)
• French Polynesia
@LeaPea2417 There are 7 reviews on the site as of now. I have a lot of pages and what I'm trying to do to start off with is get 1 review on each page. Then go back and add them as I go along. This way the pages won't be empty when people visit the site. I am working on adding another one right now. I hope to do at least 4 to 6 each day, but they take time and I like to make sure they are correct and reflect the information I have from the site and working on the site. That is the only way a person can know for sure if they want to join a site or not.
@Blondie2222 (18194)
So many ways to earn online and half i didn't even know about. Keep up the good work and it will become helpful to those looking to earn online
@poehere (17878)
• French Polynesia
Thank you so much. I'm hoping this website will be a big success and so many people will find it useful.
@Blondie2222 (18194)
@poehere I'm sure they will.
@poehere (17878)
• French Polynesia
@Fejibaby (114)
Though there are many ways to earn money online but Some of these site don't really pay after work your eyes out.
@poehere (17878)
• French Polynesia
That is the point. That is why I'm doing this project. it is to tell people what sites are legitimate and which one to stay away from. I have to do all the research, test sites, make sure they pay and then write up my finding for people to read it and decide on their own if they like the site or not.