Can't make up my mind

@carebear29 (28625)
Wausau, Wisconsin
So I have the ZTE Blade X Max Pro phone which is 32gb and a 6 inch screen. Well, I am currently using the iPhone 6 which is 128gb and 4.7 inch screen. I am debating which phone I really want to use. I do have a buyer for the ZTE because they want a bigger phone . I just need something with a bigger screen. He gets paid next week so I might take the ZTE for a test run to see how I like it. I want to save for a bigger iPhone so yeah. I might sell the iPhone 6 otherwise or keep it as backup. I am not sure yet....what do you think I should do?
Why don't you sell the one you have a buyer for and keep the other one that you have already paid for? You are already in debt and can't pay your credit card bills. Why would you even think about buying a new phone?
• Rochester, New York
Exactly. I would think the credit card bill would be more important than a stupid iphone.
@carebear29 (28625)
• Wausau, Wisconsin
i just did sell it.
@kobesbuddy (49944)
• East Tawas, Michigan
Gosh, those phones are expensive! I'd probably sell the ZTE, if someone actually has that kind of money to spend How can you afford another phone?
@carebear29 (28625)
• Wausau, Wisconsin
yes but sold the zte for a bill
@kobesbuddy (49944)
• East Tawas, Michigan
@carebear29 I'm glad you were able to pay your bill.
@carebear29 (28625)
• Wausau, Wisconsin
@kobesbuddy me too thanks
@Dyvette16 (1473)
• San Antonio, Texas
Try zte if your wanting bigger , until maybe you can get a iPhone plus
@carebear29 (28625)
• Wausau, Wisconsin
i am going to save money yes
@Dyvette16 (1473)
• San Antonio, Texas
@carebear29 awesome ! Really worth it
@carebear29 (28625)
• Wausau, Wisconsin
@Dyvette16 yeppers
@Madshadi (8932)
• Brussels, Belgium
I had the same dilemma few months back. I decided to sell the iPhone 6 and buy an iPad, plus a cheaper phone (huawei p8 lite). Now I have a large screen device and a decent phone.
@carebear29 (28625)
• Wausau, Wisconsin
yeppers
@DaddyEvil (25216)
• Aurora, Missouri
So, is your ZTE Blade X from Cricket Wireless? (That is the only service provider who is authorized to sell the Blade X. If that is not the service provider registered, get your money back or sell it!) If Cricket Wireless is the registered service provider and you intend to keep them as your service provider, then you've got an excellent phone there. You already know I don't care for iPhones, but if you prefer the iPhone, you won't be happy with the ZTE. The ZTE is capable of using an additional 256 GB SD card to increase your storage capacity, if that matters to you. I have the ZTE Max Duo, myself. It has a 6 inch screen, came with 16 GB internal storage and I added a 32 GB SD card. Right now, I still have 7.5 GB free in internal storage and 10 GB free on the SD card. I've had mine for a year and a half. I have 40 full length movies stored on it, 2,500 books and 1,500 photos/GIFs. (I do use mine as a book reader. I prefer the Kindle.) The only thing I can think of that you might not like about the ZTE (or the bigger iPhone) is that it can be difficult to manage one-handed. (I can do it, but I have large hands. I also put my ZTE down on a table to send texts because of it's size.) I hope this helps you make up your mind.
@carebear29 (28625)
• Wausau, Wisconsin
no got the phone free actually. sold it instead for a bill
@DaddyEvil (25216)
• Aurora, Missouri
@carebear29 Good for you! From the way you've spoken on myLot about iPhones, I was sure you'd hate the ZTE, if you actually used it yourself. Free money is always a good thing!
@carebear29 (28625)
• Wausau, Wisconsin
@DaddyEvil yes thanks
@pgntwo (21788)
• Derry, Northern Ireland
Someone I know knows a bit about ZTEs, he might drop in soon and give you the benefit of his experience...
@DaddyEvil (25216)
• Aurora, Missouri
Thank you, pgn. I appreciated the heads-up!
@pgntwo (21788)
• Derry, Northern Ireland
• Rochester, New York
Use the money you get from your phone to pay your credit card bill. Should you quit paying on it your credit score will tank.
@carebear29 (28625)
• Wausau, Wisconsin
i am now thanks