My Joy And Medications!

Well I'm starting to feel better after getting back on my IBS med. But just for fun here is what I take every day which is now back at 8 with 2 that are more than once a day. 1. Advair 500/50 2. Montelukast (Singular) 3. Buspirone 4. Pristiq 5. Methylphenidate (Riddlin) 6. Meloxicam 7. Astrvastatin 8. Dicyclomine with PRN's including: 1. Ventolin HFA 2. Prednisone 3. Meclizine And a few others Do others have such a list to be thankful this Thanksgiving? You might ask why I'm thankful for these medications. Well it's because some help me with Asthma. Others for IBS, Cholesterol, Arthritis and Mental Health. Without them I would be in far worse condition and possibly dead.
I have a similar and longer list. I am thankful for it. It was just changed today but you wouldn't know that as you never read any of my posts.
@nanette64 (13885)
• Fairfield, Texas
Holy crap @Berniezeitler . I'm glad I only take 2. Thyroid and Fosamax (bone med). And the Fosamax is only once a week.
@LoriAMoore (10121)
We're twins, Bernie! I switched recently though from Pristiq to Prozac.
@dodoazo (11334)
This is the only thing I say, God answers prayer of faith and works in miracles. God bless!