It's a good song ..... but does Boobear agree?

Boobear watching TV with me, I think I took this shot in early spring or summer.
El Paso, Texas
It's that time of year. The food is better than usual or else I'm hungrier than usual. I'm watching more Christmas themed movies And of course I had to listen to my favorite Christmas song, just not sure if Boobear agrees is as good as I think it is, what do you think?
Trans Siberian Orchestra- 'Carol of the Bells' Live in Memphis, 3rd row, 12-6-13
@ilocosboy (33307)
If the cat's tail is wiggling, it means the cat is agree. If it raise it butt, maybe not
She was all curled up in her bed at the time so I couldn't see her tail or butt.
@sallypup (22094)
• Moses Lake, Washington
My, my kitty. You'd best watch it or your face will freeze into the expression and then what will you do? Such a handsome dude.
Uh oh, I won't tell her someone thought she was a dude, she's soooooo vain. Butt, I thank you, I think she's handsome too.
@sallypup (22094)
• Moses Lake, Washington
@rebelann Okay, can't have a miserable kitty catter... she's a dudette and very charming, too.
Ahhh yes @sallypup she is a dudette, I don't think she'll mind that so much .... ummm, she prefers Her Majesty as if I'd ever say that
Oh, that face!!!!! Kissable!!!
Yeah, she does look sweet but trust me she isn't always that sweet, often I get slapped for tryin to pet her, the lil devil.