Ingenious Idea.....

sunset in marcilla navarra spain
Pamplona, Spain
When someone is ingenious you have to hand it to them. Although I am not much up to writing as such I had to write about a lovely man from my homeland Great Britain. He has turned his mobility scooter into a kind of Van with the brand name of a famous drink on it you know the fizzy pop kind and is going around with it to raise funds for Cancer Research. Wonderul idea and its warming and cheering to read about this on such a dark and dismal day that we have here right now. I cannot put a photo of it as that would not be right but you can google it and he is sure to be there. Have a great Weekend ahead all and although its a bit early be happy wherever and whichever way you can. Very sorry guys if you copy and paste what I write here it will take you to the link about the whacky Grandad who turned his Mobility Scooter into the said Van. Love it.
Please contact video@catersnews.com to licence this video. Holidays are coming - especially for this festive grandad, who has pimped out his mobility scooter...
What a great idea. Some people are very ingenious indeed. I hope he raises a lot of money with his 'van'.
• Pamplona, Spain
Thank you and I really hope he does. Took me quite a while to find that link on youtube so I figured it what the phrase might be to make it show up on there and after while bingo it did come up.
@cahaya1983 (9449)
Very creative idea and for a very noble cause too!
• Pamplona, Spain
Cancer is hitting very hard all over the world so I think if anyone does come up with a better solution because of being funded for the research it could benefit anyone and anywhere in the World.
Wow that's pretty awesome.
• Pamplona, Spain
Awesome yes because according to him it was not so easy as he thought it might have been. An awesome fella.
@topffer (30544)
• France
This small truck is very well designed and amazing. It is a very good initiative and a respectable man
• Pamplona, Spain
He is a real gentleman and he has his ideas in the right place in his heart. Love what he is doing. Wishing him lots of luck.
@crafty01 (338)
• Jamshedpur, India
Respect for mobility scooter Man.
• Pamplona, Spain
He has my respect also. Anyone with those kind of ideas and are able to carry them out have my respect always.
@bunnybon7 (33044)
• Holiday, Florida
love it. very good idea for sure.
• Pamplona, Spain
An idea that will get him noticed I think and hope anyways.
@bunnybon7 (33044)
• Holiday, Florida
@lovinangelsinstead21 I know. its good for any help to be done for this terrible disease , I have had at least 3 times already
• Pamplona, Spain
@bunnybon7 Three times is a lot of times so sorry you are going through all that. I have a hunch that one day this will all be cured with one tablet like a Vaccine and poof no more cancer and that is why we need more research. A Spanish Woman Doctor is being hampered by lack of funds to research she is doing to isolate the tumour cells and zap em all out yeah.
That is wonderful. Enjoyed the video of it.
• Pamplona, Spain
Thank you and glad you enjoyed it too. Maybe he can make enough money and someone might eradicate all that awful sickness.
@lovinangelsinstead21 That would be a good thing.
• Pamplona, Spain
@just4him Good thing would be for this illness to be done away with forever and never let it get a hold of anyone ever again.
That is so nice of him to turn his scooter into that kind of Van and go around to raise fund for Cancer research. Somehow, people should in one way or another also help other people who need financial assistance for their sickness. Our high school batchmates, always gives donations to anyone from our batch who ask for some financial assistance
• Pamplona, Spain
Good plan that of your friends to help each other out in such a way also. Yes his Scooter is his only form of transport so it is very good of him to do that.
@lovinangelsinstead21 He sacrifices for the good of others , which is so commendable of him.
• Pamplona, Spain
@SIMPLYD He does you know that´s quite right. Because after all its meant to be for his getting around places so he is giving up quite a lot.
I can't believe he built that. How nice for him to raise money.
• Pamplona, Spain
He had a bit of trouble putting it together and having disability it could not have been easy for them but there he is and hoping he raises money to erradicate that awful disease.
That is very ingenious! I truly hope he raises lots of money for this awful disease.
• Pamplona, Spain
Here is to that and hoping that people will take a lot of notice of him also and help him raise funds for the good of all of us.
@moffittjc (35641)
• Gainesville, Florida
It's amazing what great ideas people can come up with when they put their hearts and minds into it! I hope his idea generates a lot of funds for cancer research!
• Pamplona, Spain
The misery this illness causes for so many around the world any cause for this is a really good one I would say.
• Preston, England
what a great innovation
• Pamplona, Spain
Glad you liked i and I think that its great also. See if they can raise more funds for such a good good cause.
@bluesa (12710)
• Johannesburg, South Africa
That is ingenious and wonderful of him! I wish him all the best and I hope he raises a lot of funds.
• Pamplona, Spain
Thank you I really hope they will give him coverage on British Televsion to support his cause and make lots of cash for the cure that has to come sooner or later.
I have such respect for these people who are not only brilliant but also does such a great thing.
• Pamplona, Spain
Like I said that man can be from anywhere on this Planet and come up with something like that to create. Wishing him lots of luck.
no luck with the video will try later. Good morning there.
• Pamplona, Spain
Oh you cannot see the Video? You should be able to afterwards because that is what happens to me sometimes also. Have a great day ahead Fredo.
That is a blessed man.
• Pamplona, Spain
He is yes and is so open hearted and kind. Not one bit pretentious and I think he could raise quite a bit of money to work against that illness we all dread in some way or another.
What a lovely man he must be, I hope he raises lots of money.