Every day is a day we can be thankful

Whether we live in the US or not, or whether we are religious or not, we should be able to look on the bright side of things and find stuff to be thankful for. We can be thankful to have a job, thankful that our bills are paid, thankful to have good friends or a loving family. We can be thankful for the extra hour of sleep we got, for a long hot shower, for the food on our table. We can be thankful for good weather, for our furry friends, for finding a good deal at the store. Anyway, you get the picture. Too often we focus on the negatives in life. Too often we complain, myself included. Let's focus on the good things and let's do our best to change the things we don't like. If we can't change them, let's do our best to accept them and move on. From me to you, happy thanksgiving.
@gibocam (358)
Nice advices and messages. I'm a bit not in the mood now and I'm tired from work and can't think well. I'm not sure to be thankful now.
Sounds not like you? Knock knock!
@gibocam (358)
What do you mean @simplyme? Is this response for me? Do you have any post that could light me up?
@gibocam Happy Thanksgiving!
@m_audrey6788 (11601)
I agree! Happy Thanksgiving!
Thank you!
Have a great holiday. I am always happy to wake up another morning still alive.
Exactly. If we aren't alive we can't complain or be grateful for anything so that's the first thing we should be thankful for
Happy Thanksgiving, I hope you have a wonderful day!! =) Your absolutely right-we should be thankful for what we have every day.
Happy thanksgiving to you as well! Hope your birthday yesterday went well
You spoke to my heart as this is how I feel deep inside. It's a hard world we live in. we need to at least try.
I hope you have a great day. ((Hugs))
@Daelii (2026)
Happy thanksgiving! I couldn't agree more! It's been hard with ppd and stress. Finding 3 good things a day helps me live positively. Sure there can still be bad days but there is always something to be grateful for/ thankful for. :)
Yes. I love your posts.
@EddieHands (32980)
Yes everyday can be thanks giving. We don';t need to wait for one day to give thanks
@crafty01 (338)
• Jamshedpur, India
I agree with you, every day is the last day of our life , it will never return, so every next day is priceless, we need to be thankful for priceless moments in our life.