~Birth, Life and Purpose~

Picture I Took
Jacksonville, Florida
Good morning everyone. I hope you slept well. =) On this Thanksgiving day I'm always reminded of how my birth went since I was born Thanksgiving day 33 years ago. The amazing story is one I have shared here before. The doctors lost mine and my mother's heart beat during birth, I was a big baby and she was struggling. The doctors and nurses asked my father who they should save-me or my mom. He of course said save his wife. But God had other plans... As they worked to get my mom's heart beating again mine started working on its own. God definitely had a reason for me being here. I am grateful for my birth, life and purpose. Happy Thanksgiving to all of you!! Picture is mine
I am very glad you both made it, and I know your entire family is grateful for it. And because of that , God has more children destined for His kingdom. Happy birthday!
@Ambiepam Thank you so very much! =)
Happy Thanksgiving and Happy Birthday, this is a double special day for you.
@Ladyduck My birthday was actually yesterday but I was born on Thanksgiving day. Thank You! =) Next year I will share my birthday with Thanksgiving.
@LovingMyBabies I was not at home yesterday, I went to Italy to see my Mom in the hospital. I am sorry I missed the right day.
@LadyDuck Oh no worries, I was just saying I celebrate both days since I was born on the 22nd but it was also Thanksgiving! I kind of have 2 birthdays! Lol. I'm so sorry about your mom. =( I will be praying for her.
Happy Thanksgiving and, Happy Birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday Dear Jennifer, happy birthday to you and, many more on ch 4 :) Also amazing story.
@TRBRocks420 Thank you! =) I love my birth story, it proves how amazing God is even more to me.
@LovingMyBabies You're welcome :) and, yes, God is a awesome God, not that I'm rushing it. but I will be glad when he rids this world of evil forever.
@TRBRocks420 Yes me too!
@m_audrey6788 (11525)
Yes something to be thankful for! Happy Thanksgiving!
@m_audry6788 Yes it is! Thank you. =)
@LovingMyBabies Welcome!
I didn't know you were born on thanksgiving. Glad your heart started beating again, otherwise we wouldn't have met and thatd suck.
@Courtlynn Yes I was! Every 7 years my birthday falls on Thanksgiving. =) Next year it will fall on Thanksgiving again. I ruined my mom's dinner, Lol.
@LovingMyBabies aw, that's cool! My exbfs falls on thanksgiving sometimes too.. the 24th.
@LovingMyBabies And the other years it falls on what your family and friends have to feel is Thanksgiving, because of you.
OH my what a joy that was for them.Another blessing for us to share. Have a wonderful birthday.
@sharon6345 Yes God is amazing! =) My mom calls me her miracle baby.
@LovingMyBabies That is what the dr said I should have named kay. I have this disease and I had to have two terminations. I vomit blood for 5 months with kay and should have lost her. I mean it was horrible. Before I lost the last one I was going to name it blessing.
Happy bithday Im sad today we lostour eight yr olkd chidon tis dsay1968 tiy gtto lose achild
@Hatley I'm sorry. =( I cant imagine and I hope I never have to know that pain.
@LovingMyBabies o yyesI opoe so tooi with allk y heart you have sucha wonderfu family amd ou all are great parrents too love you all GBod bless
• Marion, Kansas
You share a birthday with my special, wonderful daughter. I think we are all thankful for you. Happy Thanksgiving Birthday.
@Gardengerty Aw I hope your daughter had a good birthday! Thank you. =) I'm very grateful for all of you as well!
Your survival was a miracle, and I can understand why you view life as precious as you do. Did your mother survive? Happy day-after-the-anniversary-of-you-becoming-a-miracle and Thanksgiving Day!
@Juliaacv Thank you! Yes Thank God my mother survived as well. =)
@FayeHazel (11791)
Happy birthday and Thanksgiving! Wow, I am very happy that you both made it
@Fayehazel Thank you! =)
@prashu228 (22739)
Wow that's wonderful how HE saved you. Definitely with a purpose.. have a blessed day
@prashu228 Yes God has a plan for me and He saved me for a reason. Thank you! =)
@Srbageldog (5486)
What a wonderful story. Thank you for sharing.
@Srbageldog Your welcome, thank you for reading it. =)
Your five beautiful children were the plan God had for you.
@jstory07 Very true. =)
I am glad you both made it.
@andriaperry Thank you me too. =)
• Pamplona, Spain
Lovely story and I am very glad that you both survived too. That kind of birth seems like something you see in a Film from before lovely. Just to wish you a very Happy Thanksgiving and a very Happy Birthday to you also.
@lovinangelsinstead21 Thank you so much! =)
Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.
@Happy2beme Thank you!
Oh wow what a terrifying moment that had to be for your father. I am so glad you both lived. I am sending you a big hug today and wishing you a happy thanksgiving
@shaggin Thank you! =) He said it wasn't a hard choice which I get but im glad God had other plans.
What a wonderful story. -you came into this world with a purpose indeed. Happy Thanksgiving.
@kandae11 Thank you! =)
@moffittjc (35729)
• Gainesville, Florida
That is the most beautiful Thanksgiving miracle there is! God definitely has some great plans for you Jennifer! Happy Thanksgiving!
@moffittjc Thank you! God definitely had plans for me. =)
Happy Thanksgiving Day to you and all your family.
@marlina Thank you =)