I had a dream about my funeral

I remember once I had a strange dream. In the dream I had passed away and people were at the funeral home saying their good-byes to me. The weird thing is, not only was I dead but I was also alive watching everything unfold from far away. I think I even came up to my casket to look at my dead body. I wonder why I had this dream and what it means to dream of yourself being dead.
@dpk262006 (54810)
It means that you love yourself very much and want to live your life to the fullest.
It would be wonderful if that is what the dream meant. I don't think that I love myself enough. And I certainly don't live life to the fullest.
@dpk262006 (54810)
@lovebuglena What made you think that you do not love yourself?
@dpk262006 Well, I don't take care of myself the way I should.
I dreamed one time I was in heaven and a friend who passed away was showing me around and taking me to see othet loved ones who had passed.
There's a deep meaning in your dream for sure. Would be interesting to know what it is.
@lovebuglena Yes it would for sure.
@Dyvette16 (1361)
• San Antonio, Texas
Wow I think there is meaning to all our dreams but not sure the purpose to ones like those , I have not experienced that one
I remember after I woke up that morning I had this weird feeling afterwards.
@Dyvette16 (1361)
• San Antonio, Texas
@lovebuglena have you looked up what it means ?
@iridion9 (2335)
It means you are going to die soon. jk