My internet is not doing well

@averygirl72 (16655)
First I can't access the internet by using wi-fi. I don't know why it don't connect so I think of using a cable or ethernet to connect to internet and it works. Last Tuesday I unplugged the cable because I want to sit in the sofa and I think the wifi is working now. After I do that internet is not working early in the morning for two days now. It took me two hours for it to connect and start working. Now it's working again. I thought I cannot connect ever again it's making me depress
@kobesbuddy (44105)
• East Tawas, Michigan
I like to be able to connect to the Internet, 24/7. When I can't, I feel upset.
@averygirl72 (16655)
I don't know what's wrong with my internet or my computer. I feel upset
@kobesbuddy (44105)
• East Tawas, Michigan
@averygirl72 Maybe you have gotten a virus in your computer.
Ouch...
@averygirl72 (16655)
Yeah hope tomorrow it's gonna be okay
@averygirl72 Good luck
I never disconnect the internet. It takes to much time to set it up again.
@averygirl72 (16655)
Yeah that's the wrong thing I made I disconnect the ethernet. It's okay now but tomorrow morning I don't know if it will have problem again
@milkdtea (39)
Is there an internet signal or both the signal and the internet processes are not working? Have you tried connecting other devices to the internet so you could verify if the problem is in your internet or in your laptop/device?
@averygirl72 (16655)
I check my phone and the internet is working on the phone. The problem is my computer. I don't know how to fix it. It resolves on it's own after an hour or more
If the Ethernet cable is working and not the wi-fi, it is very possible that the wi-fi signal is not strong enough.
@ridingbet (50467)
are you on PLDT?
@ridingbet (50467)
@averygirl72 really? don't you have firefox?
@averygirl72 (16655)
@ridingbet I don't have firefox. I just use IE and it's okay
@ridingbet (50467)
@averygirl72 before, i also used the internet explorer until my son advised me to go to Firefox, and now, he is also advising me to go on Chrome
@JustBhem (33103)
• Davao, Philippines
I also have issues with Internet last night, I was wired to my DSL modem with my laptop and suddenly it stops working. I tried to troubleshoot base on my experience and still, it didn't work. So I tried using wireless, same thing but my iPhone is connected to my Wifi and it has internet access, only my laptop doesn't have.
@JustBhem (33103)
• Davao, Philippines
@averygirl72 I think so because I try diagnosing the issue other browsers are working except for Chrome.
Hello @averygirl72 Maybe there was a network maintenance going on, you should have called their customer service for inquiries.
@lady1993 (16895)
wow, that is a long time just to connect to the internet
@averygirl72 (16655)
Yeah you're right. It test my patience. But now it's working fine again
• Rochester, New York
I hope the service is better for you tomorrow.