SOME people has no decency about themselves

@sugartoes (34742)
Greencastle, Indiana
Some people just have no respect for Thanksgiving, as of today I witnessed My neighbor and his ex-wife in a conflict over him going over to her place To have Thanksgiving dinner that she brought over to him that I didn't know about and out of the kindness of my heart brought him a plate of french toast. I was there for maybe 30 minutes before she came over, in an uproar, drunk Came in the door in a rage that he didn't come over for Thanksgiving dinner She seen him eating the French toast that I brought him and came unglued and Took the dinner that that was on the counter and and threw it outside. Now mind you this is my neighbor ex-wife that was living with us at one time She has no respect no decency for anything or anyone she thinks she's all that And the world owes her everything just because she says so or demands it, she Tried to start a fight with me accusing me and her husband of doing something. I have done nothing to her for her to think that way. but yet she accuses me of Doing something with her husband and that's where I draw the line as a friend I have done nothing but help her in any way I can and him just as well, but yet She has the audacity to accuse me of something I would never do to anyone. So being she made a big scene over really nothing to say the least, but to show What a ass she really is after she's had a little too much to drink and wants to show her true colors and why the relationship is where it's at, like it is now And being she thought she wanted to fight me I told her straight up wrong move. I also told her keep drinking and see where it gets you cause one day you going to be sorry, so needless to say she got even more in raged over what I said, but I was only telling the truth and I am right, because it wasn't but last week she Went to the bar got drunk and put her truck in the ditch and messed it up. She has the nerve to ask my husband to fix her truck after he fixed it before she did that and she hasn't paid him for the job yet so while I was talking to her husband before she barged in he was telling me he could see the look on my Husband's face when she asked him if he could fix her truck and he said no. Now that she has acted the way she has today did what she did accuse me of what she did she can hang up our friendship and anything and everything she needs wants or has to have done because she has crossed the line in every way possible in my Book and my husband's because no one has the right to accuse me like she did. But I do have to say before she came over the first time and acted a fool like she did, I'm hoping that what me and her husband was talking about got him to thinking About what I told him and when she did what she did I'm hoping he sees what I was saying shows him just what I was t telling him and he does something to fix it. She is just lucky that we didn't get into it because she might have been be in the hospital if I had of got a hold of her or better yet six Feet Under because I would have put her down a flight of stairs with one punch and not think nothing of it but being I was in her house I would have probably ended up in jail over it all. The end
This is exactly why I do not get into the domestic stuff with people, I just stay away. If one or the other wants to visit me that is fine.
@sugartoes (34742)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@andriaperry well at the time I went over there I had this WIRED feeling that something like this was going to happen cause I had JUST asked him if it was safe for me to be there & she's not going to come in & accuse me of anything he said no it was fine & WHY did I feel that? cause like I've said before god shows me things & I was RIGHT.
I would not talk to the woman. She is nuts.
@sugartoes (34742)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@marguicha funny you say that cause that's JUST what her husband said, & AFTER I SAID WHAT I SAID I hope he see's I'm right.
@sugartoes DonĀ“t forget that she is his EX wife.
@sugartoes (34742)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@marguicha that's what SHE needs to remember cause AFTER tomorrow that's JUST what she will be. cause I HAVE the divorce papers he gave me to take to the court house & it's gonna be a bad DAY for her.
@kobesbuddy (19363)
• East Tawas, Michigan
There's no reasoning with that woman, she's a nut-case! She needs a mental hospital, to dry her out:(
@sugartoes (34742)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@kobesbuddy that's the very thing me & her husband said.
@kobesbuddy (19363)
• East Tawas, Michigan
@sugartoes She's impossible to deal with, in that drunken state of mind.
@sugartoes (34742)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@kobesbuddy oh but she's one that would say "I'm not drunk"
@nela13 (702)
• Portugal
She really crossed all the lines
@sugartoes (34742)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@nela13 yep that she has & when she comes over which I'm sure she will & I'm gonna let her know that she's NOT allowed over here for ANY REASON.
@nela13 (702)
• Portugal
@sugartoes that is the best thing to do.
@sugartoes (34742)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@nela13 well if something happens while I'm gone I'll know just who done it cause she's mad that I have nothing to do with her.
I stay away from people when they act that way. Why threw out and waste good food. I would have turned around and left.
@sugartoes (34742)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@jstory07 well I would have if she didn't have the door blocked but after she left & like 30 mins later she came BACK & he had the door locked & while she was banging at the BACK door I went out the front door.
@ilocosboy (33257)
Some people just think of themselves and don't care for others.
@sugartoes (34742)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@ilocosboy that's is SO true.
@sugartoes I certainly hope that you kept your Thanksgiving spirit. Sorry you went through that.
@sugartoes (34742)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@Berniezeitler no she pretty well spoiled that for me but I thank god I didn't do what I COULD have done to her.
@Deepizzaguy (7627)
• Lake Charles, Louisiana
Some people do not have both of their oars in the water.
@sugartoes (34742)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@marguicha you are so right cause that's the VERY same thing her husband said & it's really sad too but it's no ones fault but her OWN.
That's horrible. No one needs that kind of drama in their lives. I'm glad you're quits of her as a friend.
@sugartoes (34742)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@just4him yeah well I sure wish we NEVER moved here.
@sugartoes Would it really make a difference wherever you live? There are people like that everywhere. You just need to be aware of them, and stay away from them.
@sugartoes (34742)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@just4him not if we got in the country where there WERE NO neighbors ACRES away from us then we wouldn't have to worry about them.
@sallypup (21916)
• Moses Lake, Washington
She's an addict in full addict mode. She sure could use some 12 step meetings but that won't happen until she hits bottom.
@sugartoes (34742)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@sallypup no it won't happen cause that's the same thing I have been telling her & she needs anger management & a SHRINK so it's gonna be MORE than 12 steps it's gonna take her to either get caught by the law when she's behind the wheel OR her killing someone OR killing herself, I hate to say that but 10 times out of 20 that's what it takes to see what's going on before they do something OR to get the help.
@sugartoes (34742)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@sallypup well when you try to help someone & they don't take the 1st step then there's nothing more you can do cause it's like you said THEY have to WANT the help to start listening, & from the way I see it she rather drink than get help.
So sorry that happened to you. It sounds like she needs a lot of mental help.
@sugartoes (34742)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@Susan2015 well I'm HOPING that she realizes she has just made the BIGGEST mistake she could ever MAKE & there is NO taking it back.
• Riga, Latvia
I would do everything to get this woman out of my hair. She is a danger to herself and others. This is the kind of woman I would think you should get a restraining order against or at least here husband should so that she cannot visit him anymore.
@sugartoes (34742)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@RasmaSandra being the court house is closed till Monday but that's JUST what we''re going to do so if she gets stupid this weekend she's gonna WISH she hadn't of cause WE won't put up with it & I will PUT HER IN JAIL she better wake the F**K up.
@dodoazo (11264)
She's not only one. There are so many of them all over the world. Awhile ago I replied to a post on how I was a victim of ungratefulness. Apply the Golden Rule.
@sugartoes (34742)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@dodoazo & what would the golden rule be if I may ask?
@dodoazo (11264)
@sugartoes This is the tone of the Golden Rule, "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you." Do you get what does this statement about?
@sugartoes (34742)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@dodoazo it's the SAME THING I have as a photo & YES I do & that's all I EVER try to do but this ? has crossed every line in the human race with not JUST me but the WHOLE neighborhood that's why I say she has NO respect for others & no decency.
@aureliah (3848)
Im really sorry about the experience and I know how it hurts especially when you are just being kind. Leave her alone you owe her nothing.
@sugartoes (34742)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@aureliah that's JUST IT I WASN'T messing with her I was talking to her husband on how to get AWAY from the problem & I HOPE he gets what I was saying after all that.
@aureliah (3848)
@sugartoes I'm sure the husband will take your advice coz it seems the ex-wife is the one who has issues
@sugartoes (34742)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@aureliah BIG issues more than anyone could ever FATHOM. I told her "KEEP DRINKING it'll get you one day & I hope it does cause you don't have sense enough to stop"
I would have just closed they door and let them go at it. I won't involve my self.
@sugartoes (34742)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@CookieMonster46 I did till she started to come after ME then that;s when HE pushed her out the door & told her to get gone & she kept trying to get in & I put my whole 200 lbs against the door so she couldn't get to me cause I would have hurt her so bad KNOWING she has a messed up arm already.
@sugartoes that is terrible, sorry you had to deal with it.
@sugartoes (34742)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@CookieMonster46 well she would have been the one sorry if I had of got a hold of her, but I held myself from hurting her.
@Shiva49 (9660)
Agreed to maintain peace would have been tough and to hold the tongue from getting even. Some people go beserk putting others in misery - siva
@sugartoes (34742)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@Shiva49 how is it said? misery LOVES company well I got news for her I don't need her misery & SURE the H3LL don't need her COMPANY either.
Geez why are they like that, sometimes even if i dont want to be affectedbi am still affected with how my neighbors live their life. Unbelievable.
@sugartoes (34742)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@Friendlypink 10-4 on that I wasn't doing NOTHING wrong but yet she was out of line & stepped off on the WRONG person, she's just DAM lucky I didn't do what I COULD have done to her cause I knew I would have been the one going to jail not her so I held my cool THIS TIME!
@shshiju (9311)
• Cochin, India
Daily nature makes ones habit. habit makes character. It is really difficult to deal with such persons. Hope that you take your day with the original thanks giving spirit.
@sugartoes (34742)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@shshiju well I said a prayer to thank God I didn't do what I COULD have done & thanked God for holding my ground for me cause somewhere along the line she HURT herself in more ways than she knows.
@nangayo (2293)
• Nairobi, Kenya
How rude of her. Seems she is too stressed to think right. This one needs some counselling.
@sugartoes (34742)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@nangayo she's BEYOND help sorry to say, WE have tried to tell her to get help but it goes in one ear & out the other, & as long as she drinks it will NEVER happen.
@acelawrites (10745)
She's really weird! Better stay away from her.
@sugartoes (34742)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@acelawrites IF she's SMART she better have the smarts to stay away from ME cause I'm the WRONG one to be messing with I don't play her stupid games.