TalkerBee, why you are here?

I can't see earnings in joining forum sites like Mylot makes passive income. So, what's the main reason why I joined the community? Simple! According to what I read about MyLot reviews is that, "you can't earn if you don't have friends". Having many friends mean many responses you get in your discussion and that makes you earn fast. I take it as a challenge and I accepted on it! How about you? Why you are here in Mylot community?
First of all, I wanna practice my English. Secondly, I wanna make some friends here.
@Bluedoll (16826)
Good goals.
I'm not good in English too. Hope everybody here bare my English writing.
@sishy7 (27335)
The possibility of online earning lured me here, but once I'm familiar with the site, the interaction becomes more important than the earnings.
Knowledge is more valuable than money.
The fun of learning about other people from different countries. I love their stories and adventures.
We can easily understand people difference if we know their stories.
@m_audrey6788 (11522)
Well! I was one of the old members here and my purpose before was to earn but wasn´t able to be so active and just decided to focus on my real life job not until I came back and mylot was a lot different! I just went on and write what I thought is mylot not until those mylotters showed me how it feels like to be accepted in what you are and appreciates little things that I can offer here Now, I fully love and enjoys the friendship mylot is trying to offer with a sweet bonus earnings
@aureliah (3848)
Same here I love being here. I feel indebted when Im not logged in for a long time
@aureliah Oh Thanks Glad to know that you`re enjoying mylotting
I enjoy mylot and fc. To be honest, everyday I make an effort to give time on the two sites. They are included in my daily routine.
Anyone here just for the money will be very disappointed. Even the top earners don't get a lot. I am here for the friendships and for learning about other people's way of life.
This is what I observed here. Most people share their experiences in life.
@ebanreb (4759)
I have many friends here my friend.
Does your friends here are friends in real life world? Or you meet them first in mylot and then became friends in real world?
@aureliah (3848)
I hope I am one of them
@ebanreb (4759)
@aureliah Yeah you are one of them. Thank you being my friend
@aureliah (3848)
What intrigues me the most are the things I learn here and how fun it can be at times
There's fun in reading. I love reading.
@aureliah (3848)
@talkerbee I also love reading especially thriller novels.
@ddnj2006 (605)
Really love on seeing thoughts and coversations. Also for what's latest of all the news. Lastly is the earning, of course.
I hope I can contribute more here.
@ddnj2006 (605)
@talkerbee sure you can! Just like now.
@cahaya1983 (9650)
I enjoy reading the different things that members share here, and I like sharing things as well. The earnings part is a nice reward for having fun, of course.
Sharing your own is a valuable gift you can give. They might learn from you.
I am here to make friends, enjoy the friends I have made here, and to talk to other adults. =) The small earnings are of course a bonus!
I'm looking forward to have more friends here. Someone who can give advices on you.
@lady1993 (15600)
hmm, usually i just hang out here to earn a bit of money and ask some questions.. or pour out some problems.. people here are quite helpful and give really good insights
Yes, even I'm new here I experienced it. Heartfelt warming that even you are not know each other yet but they responded your discussions.
• Thane, India
i am not gonna lie i am really here for money!
Have you cash out already here?
• Thane, India
@talkerbee thats personal sorry cant mention here
@ENGINEERdarshan, I will respect you. I don't have bad intention on asking it. Maybe because I'm new here and because of my curiosity about earnings, I just wanted to know from everybody how true we can earn from here.
@Bluedoll (16826)
I agree just as long as having friends does not mean fake friends? I'd rather call people just people myself but if the site wants to use the word friend I am good with it. Better than using enemies. That would be bad. "You can't earn if you don't have enemies" Then who would join?
I think, we can earn more if we have enemies here...not personal enemies. The more enemies the more critics and the more earnings.
@Bluedoll (16826)
I understand you @talkerbee I'm all for good debates too but enemies in the sense that they are being ignorant, rude and disturbing to others may be unacceptable?
@Bluedoll, in an open forum like this, no place for the rude people here. Bullying is not accepted in all social media.
@averygirl72 (14064)
Your username sounds familiar. Are you in forumcoin too? I'm here in mylot to have fun and hangout and also earn some real money
And we meet again. In FC, MGF, and in here. I feel little bit confused on handling different forum sites.
@averygirl72 (14064)
@talkerbee I think I will just focus here in mylot . Some members earn 1 dollar here. I will figure out how to earn a dollar a day here
I will try to add a lot of friends then here on mylot. How many do have?
You can include me if you want.
@mohit459 (2881)
• Haldwani, India
To earn is my prime motive!.. And them interaction!..
How hard to earn here?
@mohit459 (2881)
• Haldwani, India
@talkerbee since if you want to earn you have to work hard..same here..
@mohit459, work hard! I think I really need to apply on it to be a successful. I'm not a hard worker.
@tzwrites (3814)
Since interaction is key to earning, you can't really just post and leave it there if you want to earn. I like interacting.
It's been hard to earn from here because our earnings depend the number of people like to interact w/ you.
@tzwrites (3814)
@talkerbee Yeah so just reply to posts and many people will reply back.
@Shiva49 (9660)
myLot means interaction and in earlier sites I was on I was enjoying interactions more than most - siva
Yes, because through interaction you can gain additional knowledges in life and the same time you can share your experiences too.
@CoralLevang (40848)
I am I am here to interact with people from around the world. I don't call people friends, unless I know them fairly well. Just adding someone does not make them my friend.
Friends have a lot of categories. I can define people here as a social acquaintance friends.
@Angela150 (117)
• London, England
I joined this site as I was looking for work from home sites. Its nice to post topics and just learn about people different opinions!!