Out Early

Good Friday morning to everyone here! I hope that there are not too many turkey hang-overs from our American neighbours. I'm thrilled that its Friday. And there are some great sales this week. I didn't see anything I wanted to buy at the red Thursday sales but there is something that I am going to head out early for this morning. And since its a half hour drive from here to the mall I had to be up early so that I can be out early and back in time to make my lunch and arrive at work on time. How are you starting off your fabulous Friday? ~Photo is mine of Ellie as a puppy
It's almost dinner time, I bought a few little things online because of the Black Friday offers, but I did not even went to the mall.
I spent a lot at the jewelry store and bought a new shirt for my husband as a gift. I'm pretty much done now, just need something else for our son and 1 other thing for his wife.
@Juliaacv It's a long time that we do not exchange gifts with my husband, a nice card with words of love, but no more gifts. It's too early now to plan for Christmas, surely my Mother will not be at home, nothing is decided yet.
@dodo19 (28097)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
I hope your shopping goes well. I don’t have much planned for today. My eldest has a ped day and I’m keeping my two youngest ones home too, giving them all a day off. We’ll take it easy today.
I hope that you all enjoyed your day today.
@dodo19 (28097)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
@Juliaacv I did thanks
Good morning. I hope you have a wonderful day! =)
Thanks, I hope that you had a wonderful day. I had a great day at work, even got off a little early.
@YrNemo (8519)
There are some sales around, online as well as at the stores, but they don't have things which I want. A pity.
I spent a pile at the jewelry store and then went across the way to buy my husband a new casual shirt.
@YrNemo (8519)
@Juliaacv Hope you have enough money to pay the bills .
@YrNemo Always with some to spare.
Hope you manage to get whatever it is that you are seeking.
Yes, I did wonderfully. The lady at the jewelry store shook my hand and told me that helping me with my shopping was a lot of fun.
@Juliaacv That's nice. No-one gets that remark too often.
@JudyEv She was a great help to me, and I'll go online and leave a good review for her as a result.
I hope you are able to get what you're looking for and get to work on time. My day started as it should - in the pool. No turkey hangover for me today, though I am cooking today for my boys. So it's Thanksgiving part two at my place today. Nice picture of your dog.
Thanks, she always seems to take a good picture. I did get what I wanted and then some, and was even on time for work!
Hope you got what you wanted and made it back on time. Just babysitting here.
Thanks, I did get what I set out for and then a couple of other things.
@Juliaacv woohoo!
Have fun shopping. Hope you find what you are looking for. I know the traffic was crazy here this morning because the stores were all open at 6am and lots of good deals are to be had for those taking advantage of the Black Friday specials.
I didn't want to be in that mad rush who have to be the first few thru the doors. They offer some nice incentives for those shoppers, but I'm more laid back and didn't arrive until those folks were leaving. I did get what I wanted.
@Juliaacv oh good. Glad youngot whatbyou wanted and didnt have to deal with the crowds.
I love this shot of Ellie, she has such a sweet face.
Thanks, she's our little sweetie that's for sure, and there's no shots of her little mug.
My Friday is being spent in Spain . I hope you got what you wanted at the mall. Sweet picture of Ellie.
Thanks and thanks. Enjoy Spain!
@JESSY3236 (5049)
I did some Black Friday shopping on Amazon and Belk.com. I also decorated the house and did the laundry.
Oh nice, I like to shop in person, I never really got into the online shopping.
@kepweng (6353)
is canada Not celebrating thanksgiving??
We celebrate Thanksgiving in October, the second Monday of the month.
Good morning. Nice photo
Good morning, thanks, that's our grandpuppy.
• Portland, Connecticut
I did not shop at all on Black Friday, usually, my daughter and I do it together and this year she went down the cottage and we decided to stay home. We got a call from our neighbor down there telling us they missed us. I just want to get a jump start on Christmas at home.
Mylot and then off to work.
Good morning headed out to Black Friday here soon.
very quiet.Did my workout for the day.Then home some banking business.But overall quiet
@alberello75 (13542)
• Genova, Italy
Even in Italy, today is "Black Friday". There are many good opportunities to buy at a good price! Unfortunately, though, I am without money! Consequently I do not even think about leaving home this afternoon! I could help my mother with houseworks
@shubhu3 (13572)
• New Delhi, India
You can surely make it. My day is going fine.
OH I am about to shower than have lft overs. I need to freeze some as well. Soon as My man gets here I will be very happy.