Black Friday Attack!! are you Attacking??

@kepweng (6328)
Good day to All ! i think americans and some countries who celebrated Thanks giving ! Still cannot Move beacuse they have a Hang over in a Lot of Foods they eat ! specialy the star Turkey and some Alcoholic drinks! After the thanksgiving ! are you Shopping now for Christmas season?? Do you Already go in Black friday?? and Waiting in line to Buy Cheapear items?? These Question is All around the world! i think thier are a Couple of countries too have black friday?? What items you will buy?? i think thiers a lot ?? Do you have a Fight in other Shopper?? beacuse you already get what you want to Buy! and they want to get it from you?? or in Long lines are thier are some rude shoppers?? that they want in the First line??
@alberello75 (13510)
• Genova, Italy
You must know that today is Black Friday also in Italy. Unfortunately me and my family, we are in a situation with no money. As a result, unfortunately, we have no chance of buying anything! Patience ... there will be other occasions ..
@topffer (30538)
• France
I am considering to do a few shopping this afternoon. The only victim risks to be my wallet, so I am not sure to be the attacker.
@kepweng (6328)
i think you can have Loan in the bank ?? But im sure thier a Discount?? when your shopping in mall??
@m_audrey6788 (11601)
Nope! not in the mood to attack I silently go for it
@kepweng (6328)
But are you Not afraid that the one you Want to shop items ! will Get by another shopper??
@kepweng Nope! If it`s not for me then it`s not
No I do not feel the need to shop.
Today many stores offer discounts also here in Switzerland, even if it's not the rush to buy that there is in the United Staes.
Yes, I am going to one store. I pray there isn't that many people though, but that's probably a pipe dream.
@Madshadi (4607)
• Brussels, Belgium
As of now still just looking around. Hoping to get tax refund before the end of the deals so I can buy something. But deals are not that encouraging anyways.
Ah just another dumb sale day I avoided most excitedly !
@Micmac (6837)
I avoid shopping on Black Friday because of the risk of violent acts. It's not worth my time, my life is not safe just to get a bargain to buy stuff. These are sad times.
Not worth on that kind of race track, what the hell is wrong with those people.