Checking Your Discussions Stats

@gibocam (343)
Check all your discussions and scroll the page. Compare the number of responses and the number of likes from each discussion. If you have more responses than your likes, then it could be a good topic to discuss about. But if you have more likes than responses, then that discussion is more of for reading than for discussing. But it is still good because they liked it. If you have equal for both, then the discussion is just neutral and it is still good too. The number of comments is not displayed (mobile) but it is below or equal the number of your responses. Try checking your discussions and analyzing stats once in awhile. That will give you ideas about the status of your discussions. Is it interesting?
@kiran8 (15391)
• Mangalore, India
Good analysis ...I always take note of it..
@gibocam (343)
You should try it too, if you have time.
For those with attention to detail, I think it is a good idea you have been presented here. For me, I have no attention to detail, so I would probably not check.
@gibocam (343)
Yup. It depends on the user.
That is nice I hope it works out for you. Have a good day.
@gibocam (343)
Thank you. I'm more of an analytical person. That's why I came up with these crazy observations.
@mayka123 (10806)
I have never actually paid attention to the number of responses and likes, Have never compared the two.
That is interesting. I never did that before.
@cahaya1983 (10038)
I don't pay much attention to stats, but I guess that's one way to see it.