This company has it right

@sallypup (21968)
Moses Lake, Washington
The company REI has it spot on: the day after Thanksgiving is a prime time to get outside. Get out there and do something- walk with your sweetie, your pup, walk yourself. Just get outside. Hubby and I went to town and bought groceries this morning. The weather is mild and sweet today. We bought sandwiches, too, and after the food buying time we walked in a little lake side park and then sat at a picnic table and ate our sandwiches. I watched a little squirrel run along a twig high up on a tree then leap from that twig to a neighboring pine tree twig. Peaceful and just good.
So glad you had a chance to enjoy being outside. We raked leaves, but it is 64 degrees out there, so it was lovely.
@sallypup (21968)
• Moses Lake, Washington
@Corbin5 You remind me. My old pear tree has dropped a ton of leaves. I suppose I should get out and get some shoveled up for the garden.
@sallypup Well, I hope you have another nice day for some raking. We will have to rake again and again due to the tree dropping leaves until the end of December. We do not like that tree, but it belongs to the village, so it must stay.
@sallypup (21968)
• Moses Lake, Washington
@Corbin5 If I got all bent out of shape on things like fallen leaves I'd be in the loony bin or the hospital cause I'd be never able to sit down and rest.
I take a walk up to an hour every morning of the week so I get out there.
@sallypup (21968)
• Moses Lake, Washington
@JohnRoberts You are in a part of the world where the climate is lovely. My corner is probably headed toward days where it won't be so grand to be outside. I'm glad you get outside every day. It will keep you young.
thats a lovely way to just comunne with natre and relax and enjoy eing outsilde
@yanzalong (8861)
That was perfect time for your family. I imagine myself doing the same.
WHat a lovely way to spend some time.
@kobesbuddy (19465)
• East Tawas, Michigan
I use to watch squirrels, walking across power lines, they are sure agile! I'm glad you enjoyed your time together and then enjoyed sandwiches, on a picnic table:)