Any Affordable Wedding Gift

@dodoazo (11300)
Today is the wedding day of my granddaughter to my eldest sister's side or my niece. I am one of the important guests invited. The bride is very closed to me since she's a kid. I don't want to disappoint her in her wedding day. My presence is not enough. I want to give her a gift. Her wedding rites would this late afternoon here in our local Church. May I your suggestion on what gift I could ever give her, enough for me to afford to purchase? I would highly appreciate it. Thanks.
@aureliah (3849)
Wow! Congratulations to the bride to be. Did you say she is a kid? How old is she? Im not very good with gift ideas but maybe you can get her an appliance.
@dodoazo (11300)
She's no longer a kid. I said when she's a kid, we're closed to each other until she grew up. She's already 25 years old.
@aureliah (3849)
@dodoazo oooh okay I get it
@dodoazo (11300)
@aureliah Therefore, there is no worries at all.
@nela13 (707)
• Portugal
If you are so close to the bride for sure your presence is enough for her. I think that when we have our beloved ones near us, we don't need anything else.
@dodoazo (11300)
This is very practical. It's more than affordable. Yes, I am very close to my niece, the bride. And for sure her hubby would be glad to see me personally. Thanks.
@shubhu3 (13559)
• New Delhi, India
Congratulations. Umm may be a pendant or something similar or an antique thing which is unique and related to couple.
@dodoazo (11300)
Good idea. Antique things seems too valuable to others. I have my niece and her hubby would like it. Thanks.
@shubhu3 (13559)
• New Delhi, India
@dodoazo yeah.
@dodoazo (11300)
@shubhu3 That's better.
I think a gift card is always appreciated, then the couple can get what they need.
@dodoazo (11300)
Thanks. It's always a part of the gift whatever we want to give them.
@kepweng (6408)
i think Mattress??
@dodoazo (11300)
Good... It's very appropriate. Thanks.
@cahaya1983 (9678)
I guess it's too late for me to give a suggestion since I just came across this post. What did you decide to give?
@dodoazo (11300)
Our best support, our family presence and sincere of wishing the best of luck and the married lives they would have are things we give rather than material things which never last.
Cash would be a good option. unless, she and her husband has a bridal registry and then you can pick out a gift from her preferred items.
@dodoazo (11300)
Thanks. It's already done.
Does she have a registry? Or a little bit of cash is usually appreciated. Hope you came up with something. And congratulations to her!
@dodoazo (11300)
This is what I usually observe. The principal wedding sponsors put some money in an envelope and put it in the box at the table of the newly wed. It sounds practical. Thanks.
A family heirloom is always nice, or a pretty necklace with a heart pendant may work.
@dodoazo (11300)
But the gift should be for the couples. It's okay for my niece. Thanks.