Failed Baking Experiment: Healthy Cookies

Hi! Hope everyone is having a great start to their weekends. For me, it is my Monday in a long week ahead but I had a super relaxing weekend which was nice. I had a bunch of extra time on my hands so I decided to try out a couple recipes I found online. This one I found... I could not successfully make. They turned out totally disgusting! I did modify the recipe a little bit to fit what ingredients I had, but the only modification I had was granulated zero calorie sweetner instead of sugar alcohol. I also did not really successfully mash up the avocado. I attempted to but endd up with chunks in it. Agh. I usually cannot waste food but not surr at all that these are even edible. Have you ever made healthy cookies? Or have you recently had any cooking "fails" also?
Thank you my friend and yes I messed up a time or 2 with fudge and only health cookies i made was oatmeal raisin.
Aha. What else did you use for ingredients do you know? And i dont blame you for the fudge... that seems incredibly hard to make!
@maezee I would have to look it up. i think it's on the back of the oatmeal box. i do know also eggs go in it.
@TRBRocks420 I have tons of oatmeal at home, Ill hcheck!
@aureliah (3849)
Yes I have failed in my cooking and the food dint even taste like I had played a part in preparing. The worst part is that I had all the right ingredients
Sad. I wonder what went wrong?
@aureliah (3849)
@maezee Sometimes you cannot really tell
@ricki_911 (17193)
• Toronto, Ontario
I didnt know you could have healthy cookies . Iam off today and tomorrow. I spent today finished buying the Secret Santa present, when for dinner and now relaxing watching tv. Tomorrow iam relaxing. I was askes to go for coffee with the group but don't have any money. Sunday i work the day time and have a date in the evening.
Nice. And no, they arent even really "healthy" since they are loaded with zero calorie sweetner which is NOT healthy for you. But yes they turned out awful. Ill keep trying though.
@ricki_911 (17193)
• Toronto, Ontario
@maezee i have made some was chocolate, peanut butter, and rice krispies. So not healthy healthy but better.
@ricki_911 They sure sound good!
@peachpurple (10708)
Yes I made rock muffins, Rock pumpkin cookies, still ate them by dunking into hot cocoa. Need eggs and corn flour to soften them
That sounds good!!
@peachpurple (10708)
@maezee better not waste those hard muffins and cookies, still edible when I dunk them into hot cocoa
Better luck next time. I stick with good old unhealthy cookies.
Haha. Maybe me too, but my scale doesnt agree with that decision!
• Japan
Haha, I am good at making healthy failures. That's why I don't bake much any more! It is much easier to eat someone else's baking!
@thelme55 (11873)
That really is not looking appetising. Sorry for the failed cookies. Yes, there were many baking failures in my early life of baking but I didn't give up. If the cookies are yummy, you don't have to throw them.
@KrauseHome (33385)
Now cookies that are healthy with Avocado in them? Not sure I would even want to attempt them. Not sure cookies would even be something more people wanting to eat healthy would even think about. But here lately I do not bake, but my husband has accidently overcooked some from time to time.
@yanzalong (8867)
This reminds me of my room mate when it was his turn to cook. He failed it. It was all burnt out.