When is the second season of '13 Reasons' Why' coming?

Pune, India
I became a fan of this series right after it's first trailer was out, and on top of that Selena Gomez being the producer really interested me in it. Only if someone can tell me when it's second season is airing ?
@lady1993 (15555)
never watched the first season at all... but didn't the lead character die, what would the season 2 be about?
@lady1993 (15555)
@krunchiiemunchiie I kind of had my friend spoil it for me since i did not think i will watch it at all
@shubhu3 (13562)
• New Delhi, India
I am excited for it as well. Waiting for it. I don't know yet I think it will come in December yet am not sure.
• Pune, India
I hope they shouldn't ban the same because of all that controversies.
@shubhu3 (13562)
• New Delhi, India
• Denmark
Welcome to myLot. Enjoy the site! The first step for all newbies is to read the Guidelines to learn what is allowed or not on the site. Then you can write a post introducing yourself. Tell us a bit about yourself. Furthermore, read around as much as you can, Like and Comment on other members' posts. Only then will members come to your site and do the same. This is called interaction. Don't expect too much money-wise. If you reach $5 a month (the payout limit), you can call yourself lucky.
This is where you will find out what kinds of behavior are accepted and unaccepted on myLot. When in doubt, remember the Golden Rule!
@JustBhem (22370)
• Davao, Philippines
I still know either. Been waiting for it. I always check them on Twitter.
• Thane, India
sorry but i hate 13 reasons why
• Pune, India
umm... was it that hard to understand ? :/
• Thane, India
@krunchiiemunchiie no its just so depressing! and thats the last thing i wanted
• Pune, India
@ENGINEERdarshan then you should watch 'Young sheldon.' ;) You'll really enjoy it. =))