Working On Saturday, Nothing More Boring.

@kavinitu (4102)
Hello Friends, As today is bank holiday most of the offices are closed. Alas! we have been declared working on Saturday nothing hurts then that news. Its been a terrible time since morning almost half a day already done but the internet is running dam slow. Hope the speed of the Internet increases soon, then the work can be done quickly and will leave home early in the evening. Lunch time guys, see you after a short break, until then you have great day. Image Credit: Pixabay
Well, it is really troublesome if the internet is too slow. I am experiencing it right now. It is really testing my patience.lol
@kavinitu (4102)
Nothing in the world could be more irritating then a internet speed that runs like pain in the .
@kavinitu You said it right. It is also a big NO for me since I am teaching online. It will create stress throughout the day.lol
@kavinitu (4102)
@Shavkat Oh! Teaching online require high speed of internet. Right?
@shubhu3 (14222)
• New Delhi, India
That's sad. Don't worry Sunday is near.
@kavinitu (4102)
Yeah. It's On
@shubhu3 (14222)
• New Delhi, India
@kavinitu (4102)
@shubhu3 Happy Sunday
Bank Holidays? Where in the world? Is there a special reason why you don't mention your country on your account page?
@kavinitu (4102)
Its India I am from and we have official holidays connected to bank holidays. All second and fourth Saturday's are bank holidays and so are the offices.
@kavinitu Aha. I never thought of India. Can you add your country to your account page?
@kavinitu (4102)
@MALUSE I did as you said added my country to my profile.
@cahaya1983 (10067)
Oh no, sorry you had to spend the Saturday at work. Are you going to get compensated for that?
@kavinitu (4102)
That will only be confirmed once the salary is credited, but I guess its a BIG NO, Its like pouring salt on wound.
That is too bad. I hope it goes quickly for you.
@kavinitu (4102)
Thanks It's long gone now. Hope it doesn't continue tomorrow Happy Sunday
I had no idea you were from India.
@kavinitu (4102)
Just for curiosity from where did you guess me for
@lady1993 (16322)
that really does suck, hope you get paid overtime for that though
@kavinitu (4102)
It really does and the hopes remain as the word is just hope they pay.
sorry to hear you have to work and, hope the internet works fast.
@kavinitu (4102)
I love my work but not the slow internet which lacks me behind on my days scheduled work.
• Riga, Latvia
Here in Latvia whenever people get a long weekend they have to make up for that extra free day on a Saturday. Otherwise of course the only people who work on Saturdays are those who have jobs in stores. However I always thought that it was unfair to have them make up for getting an extra day off. Well hope your Internet speeds up and enjoy your day anyway.
@kavinitu (4102)
Yeah it's truely unfair to make people work on Saturday because you just figure out where the Sunday fly's away. The internet speed never made till the evening but I requested my boss to let me off early as it was no point in struggling to complete the work on that speed.