Did You Ever Smoke Marijuana Or Take Drugs During Your Younger Years?

@mandala100 (25369)
Hong Kong
Adolescence or the Teenage Years is a very challenging period in everyone's life. It is a point in one's life where we discover some of the reality of the world... where we try to belong... where we experience peer pressures and conformity... where we try to discover and experiment some of the things like smoking, drinking, taking drugs, hanging out with firends, going out to party and looking for some adventures...were we try to find out and discover who we are...et cetera. Have you ever try smoking marijuana or other drugs during your teenager years? Picture credit: businessinsider.com.au
@1hopefulman (20278)
Yes, I smoked MJ and tried a few others in my late teens but then I discovered God and gave them up.
@mandala100 (25369)
@!hopefulman That so awesome my friend that you discoverted God and gave them up.
I did it from the time I was 14 to the age of 46. I still partake of a bit of weed occasionally.
@mandala100 (25369)
@JolietJake Thank you for your comment my friend and for sharing your experience. I also used to smoke some during my teenage years my friend.
No I did not though a lot of my friends did. I had no interest in it.
@mandala100 (25369)
@Happy2BeMe That's good to know my friend.
No, I did not.
@mandala100 (25369)
@JohnRoberts That's good to know my friend.
Nope. Did none of that
@mandala100 (25369)
@Courtlynn That's good to hear my friend.
I cannot reveal my past because if or when I want to run for President of the USA it cannot come back and " You said that you did this or that, you said so on mylot!"
@FourWalls (9920)
No. And I grew up in the 70s, when “everybody” smoked pot.
No, never. As you know, this regards as very serious here. I have never tried it or even have a chance to experience it. But actually I am not even interested in it.