Do You DO BlackFriday

Edgewood, Maryland
All these stores try to get into the good with these black Friday sales I truly do not think they worth it to me. The Sales have some crazy people fighting and taking things so seriously to hurt others to save a couple dollars. I think people believe they saving more money then they think. Have a question are you a black Friday person do you like shopping im more of a cyber monday kinda of guy.
No, but I did some on Thanksgiving.
• Edgewood, Maryland
cool to many people for me on black friday
@bigshow9773 Thanksgiving it was crowded in the store long lines.
• Edgewood, Maryland
@snowy22315 agreed thats why i dont mess with it to much people be crazy
Not a fan because of the crowds but I do look online for some great deals.
• Edgewood, Maryland
i do online when the money is right because it easy and no crowds thanks for your support
I participate in neither Black Friday nor Cyber Monday.
• Edgewood, Maryland
i did black friday once i cyber monday all the time they make it so easy to shop online its a pleasure when the money is right
No, thank you, I DO NOT do Black Friday.
• Edgewood, Maryland
me either to many people i added you so i can support your discussions just asked u supported mine thanks again
@Platespinner (16507)
I refuse to shop between the evening before Thanksgiving and the following Monday. Although I must confess to being kured to a Black Friday sale that started at 6 AM on Wednesday (I was at the fabric store at 7...I wish they opened that early every day). And I bought 3 Craftsy classes online yesterday. It will be Tuesday before I even set foot in a grocery store.
• Edgewood, Maryland
i dislike blackfriday but i love cyber monday because of the fact they made it so easy when the money is right