Android App Banned For Leaking Users Personal Data.

Persoanla Data, Play Store, UC Browser, Data Leak
Yeah it was true that Android Play Store had banned UC Browser from their list of Certified Apps a few days ago. It was claimed that the Chinese browser use to leak personal data of the users. That was really shocking as its has 500 million downloads till now and it has features that no other browser provides. I was stunned when I read the news and checked out if the browser was really banned from Play Store. It was confirmed that the browser was officially been removed from the Store. The ban was temporary until the developers submitted their updated source code for the clearance of the ban. The browser was earlier also in controversies regarding personal data leaks. Now I wanted to test whether they really were going to upload a updated version on the Play Store, in that case I would receive an update for the browser. I had not uninstalled the browser for the same reason, but I was shocked that the browser was back on the store but there wasn't any update for it. If they said that they have uploaded a updated source code of the new UC browser then why wasn't there an update for the existing one for those who had not uninstalled the previous version. Strange but I am confused as to am I suppose to trust this app anymore. What would you do? Image Credit:- Pixabay.
@cahaya1983 (9583)
Never used that browser but I wouldn't take the risk, so I wouldn't use it anymore after knowing all that.
I think that's really a wise decision not to install it in the future.
@lady1993 (15625)
that is awful, personal data is the most important thing right now good thing i only use chrome on my phone
@mohit459 (2865)
• Haldwani, India
Ohhh that too bad... I use it always!.... But now it is back..
Yeah its the only super fast browser with pause and resume download option that works like charm.
@mohit459 (2865)
• Haldwani, India
@nitirrbb7 yep dude...
@kavinitu (919)
I used Chrome or Firefox browser. But as you said UC browser, they are doing wrong stealing users' personal data
Yes very bad I hope they must have stopped it now.
@kavinitu (919)
@nitirrbb7 Hope they must have.
I certainly wouldn't use anything if there was a doubt about it.
2h
Nice of you to be that way.
I would permanently delete that app.
@DianneN You should if you are on, I got rid of it myself. Even if they got a clean chit now but a trust broken never makes up.