So far I have no life

@EddieHands (37852)
I have no life outside. Most my life is just online. Is this sad? But at least now I use all my time to make more money. I was wasting to much time with cartoons and facebook. But now I am just chasing all the money again.
• United States Minor Outlying Islands
I also, have this exact same problems I have spend way to much time going online but, slowly as time fly by I mostly walk around or go with one of my family members somewhere.It a matter of time and sometimes it good to make extra money.
@EddieHands (37852)
Yes need money to go out. So I stay in making money all day. But yes i need to make even more money, and do more fun things in life.. Blessings
@averygirl72 (16655)
We are the same. I have no life outside too. My life is the online world too. I have a small offline businesses that I do but most of my time is spend online. I watch youtube and TV to entertain myself
@EddieHands (37852)
wow we are the same then. We both need to go out and have more fun outside to. I think that with time I will be able to. I am getting hungry
@averygirl72 (16655)
@EddieHands Are you single too? I'm happy every time we go out and have family bonding in different places. That's the only time I got to have a life outside.
You need to develop outside interests and activities.
@thelme55 (14358)
So, are you a couch potato? You have to go out sometimes yo see the beauty of the nature.
@EddieHands (37852)
Yes the beauty of nature.. is motivation to go out! Yes sometimes.. i feel like a couch potatoe.. Blessings
I have no life either. Someone told me to get a life. But I'm hard of hearing and I thought they said "Get a wife". And you know what they say. Wife's a b**ch...
@EddieHands (37852)
lol at least you go out to play music, and do the sound at concerts i dont; even do that..
@sw8sincere (4130)
It isn't a sad thing to stay on your comfort zone. If you like to just stay at home rather than going outside then there's no problem with that. Do what makes you happy but never be afraid to take risk if you finally want some change.
@EddieHands (37852)
I think I stay home because I need more money, and I get lazy. I need to starting making more money. But also i want to go out and have more adventures.. Blessings !
You should go on all of the sites where you can chase the money.
@EddieHands (37852)
yes all the sites and places to make sales!
Build up your money and when you have more than enough, you can go ahead and watch all the cartoons that you want!