MyLotters: Thank you and goodnight!

@CoralLevang (40806)
It is now 2:40 a.m. and I am finished with my A-to-Z-about-Me Challenge discussion. That took me forever to write. There were things that I shared that I had forgotten about for years. I also have been reading some of the explanations on the Goddess Kali discussion. It is nice to see our Indian members taking the time out to explain a bit more. I will have to pay more attention, when I get a chance. I am so tired that I can barely function, let alone respond properly. I must be awake by 7:30 a.m. I must meet someone at the mall parking lot. She is buying a wall canvas that I am selling. Then I am meeting my friend BK, who will be coming to my place to help me start getting the upstairs in order. It is difficult to believe that my friend JD from Australia will be here on Wednesday. I have so much to do yet before she gets here. I wish that I did not need to sleep, so that I had more time to get things accomplished. For now, I need some of those "z-z-z-z-z's!" Goodnight, and blessings to all of you!
Goodnight & sleep well.
Sleep well. I need to do one of those, I reckon.
@peachpurple (10991)
good night, sleep well
Hit the hay hard, girl!
@kavinitu (938)
Good night
@dodo19 (28106)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
I hope you have a good night sleep. It's nice that you'll get to spend some time with a friend today. And I'm sure you'll have some more fun when your friend from Australia gets to your place. Enjoy!
@valmnz (13162)
• New Zealand
I couldn't stay awake until that hour any more! It sounds like you're keeping yourself very busy.
@CoralLevang (40806)
The busier I am the less time I have to think about things I don't need to think about! I hope you're doing well!
@valmnz (13162)
• New Zealand
@CoralLevang great here thanks Coral. Busier than ever
@CoralLevang (40806)
@valmnz Busy keeps you out of trouble!! ;-)
@bluesa (12812)
• Johannesburg, South Africa
I hope you rested well. I really enjoyed your A-Z . Have a good Monday ahead and all the best getting things ready.
@CoralLevang (40806)
Thank you so much. Hugs.
@bluesa (12812)
• Johannesburg, South Africa
I hope you aren't over tired today.
• Pleasant Hill, California
I am challenge-challenged. I missed that one but will look for yours.
I just finished and posted my A-Z challenge. The dang thing took me over an hour to do.
Good night and rest easy. I liked your post about Goddess Kali and particularly am encouraged with the responses that you got.