What's Your Shoe Size Do You Get Them Easily?

@kavinitu (1029)
Getting shoes my size is very tough, don't mistake me for a big foot. Its just that according to my height 5.10 inch. my shoe size is 10. And a women shoes with size 10 is very difficult to get here. If I am luck custom made shoes are available or else need to get them made for me. So its only one pair a year that we buy as custom shoes are very costly or else very rare to get ready-made. So whats your shoe size, you get them easily? Image Credit: Pixabay
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
Order them online.. plenty in your size and cheaper
@kavinitu (1029)
I have never tried online shopping. Here you get products different what you have ordered.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
@kavinitu not if you use Amazon or Ebay you don't or Zappos or sisal there's a million different places you can get your shoes cheap
@kavinitu (1029)
@thislittlepennyearns I have been advised this earlier also by friends and family. But I just couldn't make my mind to do so. But I think will have to give it a try to see if they fit right. Thanks for sharing
@ourlot (1005)
I have not problems finding shoes in my side, which is quite a standard size. Some companies, however, tend to vary their size, so I have to buy a different size.
@kavinitu (1029)
If it's Us or Uk size 10 for women is normal but here in India the maximum you find for women is size 8. It's true some brands vary their size and even an size 8 will go for a size 10 person.
@LilyBeBack (1705)
I'm a UK size 7 which isn't difficult to get, but my feet are wide so most shoes don't fit me comfortably. I mostly wear trainers though and I don't usually have any problems with them
@kavinitu (1029)
@LilyBeBack For me uk size 9 will go, what are trainers never heard of it?.
@kavinitu I think they're the same thing as sneakers
LilyLoretta, are trainers comfortable?
@Emmlex1000 (1417)
• Lagos, Nigeria
Getting my shoe size is easy because am size 43
@kavinitu (1029)
Size 43 what size is that? Which country are you from and anyways men size shows are easily available no matter what the size be.
@ourlot (1005)
@kavinitu wow, that's huge, if it's a US size, which is not.
@kavinitu (1029)
@ourlot That's true
I'm a size 10 too. I don't have a problem finding shoes at all.
@kavinitu (1029)
Yeah you might not have them in your country but here in India it's a little bit tough.
I am a size 8 and sometimes it hard to find my size. Usually I find a pair I like and my size is out. It's easy to shop online and get the shoes I want
@kavinitu (1029)
@BrittneyKaye05 You are size 8 that means we fit into the same shoe size, because US 8 is Indian size 10. Lets shop together online we might find some matching pairs.
@kavinitu sounds good to me dear. What type of shoes do u like to wear?
@kavinitu (1029)
@BrittneyKaye05 Women sandals with soft cushion and flat heels
I wear size 8 or 9 in shoes and sometimes I have a hard time finding my size but not all the time.
@kavinitu (1029)
I think size 8 and 9 are pretty much available everywhere it also depends on the country from which you belong.
@kavinitu Kavita, I have wider feet and also have to make sure comfortable for my left foot because had a problem with it so need to try on the left first to make sure fits and comfortable.
@kavinitu (1029)
@Hannihar Your case has a little more added to it, you also must be having hard to find shoes and even if you do must make sure it's comfortable with the leg you have problem with.
I have big feet. Size ten. I have a hard time finding shoes that fit me.
@kavinitu (1029)
Oh have the same problem we are Bigfoots.
I wear a size 7, which is very easy to find. My mother only wore a size 5, and it was so hard for her to find shoes that size back in the day.
@kavinitu (1029)
Great size 7 is easy to find your mother size is 5 it must be very tough to get in those days.
I have no problem getting shoes my size but to get what I want is a problem. I am quite selective.
I wear size 10, and I just order Sketchers on Amazon. I love them, except I'm still breaking them in.
@kavinitu (1029)
Oh great I hope they fit in well.
@rubyriaz007 (2564)
My size is 5. I get my shoes size easily. I have small legs. My sister also faces the same problem. It is very difficult to get her shoe size. She has to go to two -three shops to get her size as in some shops her shoe size is not available.
@kavinitu (1029)
@rubyriaz007 So nice for you size 5 is easily available but I have to face problems like your sister.