What About Logo Design

@isbart (49)
Bulgaria
Did you know what is to be graphic designer did you ever need of logo for your website or your business Thanks
@ebanreb (4835)
I dont have website or business. sorry friend
@isbart (49)
• Bulgaria
that's normal probably you work something else in life nobody knows what will work in life
@ebanreb (4835)
@isbart Yeah right
@Dyvette16 (1361)
• San Antonio, Texas
No I have not , good luck !
@isbart (49)
• Bulgaria
Thanks mylotter good luck to you too!
@Dyvette16 (1361)
• San Antonio, Texas
@isbart very welcome & thanks !
We are runningbout own clothing business and we have our own graphic designer. It is our idea but he help us bringnit to life and on print. Our fb page is good shirt clothing
@isbart (49)
• Bulgaria
my work is the same but I'm logo design and infographics for business designer main my work is architecture and structure of design of buildings and all drawings and documentations on them but finish my second degree as graphic design and have a lot of experience already 4 years on it message me if you need some kind of work- Thanks
@cahaya1983 (9728)
I would rather do the design myself, and use whatever tools I can get online.
@isbart (49)
• Bulgaria
that's ok but when you want something unique and nice designed for your page you can use the service of graphic designer
@isbart I might. I don't have a website right now, though.
@isbart (49)
• Bulgaria
@cahaya1983 that's would be great may be you'll have the best one after use the service of graphic designer thanks
• Denmark
Welcome to myLot. Enjoy the site! The first step for all newbies is to read the Guidelines to learn what is allowed or not on the site. Then you can write a post introducing yourself. Tell us a bit about yourself. Furthermore, read around as much as you can, Like and Comment on other members' posts. Only then will members come to your site and do the same. This is called interaction. Don't expect too much money-wise. If you reach $5 a month (the payout limit), you can call yourself lucky. Please add the name of your country to your account page.
This is where you will find out what kinds of behavior are accepted and unaccepted on myLot. When in doubt, remember the Golden Rule!
@isbart (49)
• Bulgaria
Hello, thanks for advice I do this Thanks again
• Denmark
@isbart You're welcome.
@mohit459 (3014)
• Haldwani, India
You are graphic designer!..?
@isbart (49)
• Bulgaria
Hi, just wonder about and what are your thoughts about I have a lot of websites and work on graphic design platforms. Thanks
@mohit459 (3014)
• Haldwani, India
@isbart ok..
I know what a graphic designer does, but I do not have a business.
@isbart (49)
• Bulgaria
Of course you know we all know this Thanks
My son has a friend who is a graphic designer. Otherwise, I know nothing about it.
@isbart (49)
• Bulgaria
Hello, it is very interesting area meet a lot of people with which you work sometimes you have to be really happy of your work actually I'm architectural and graphic designer Thanks