Hewwos

Peoria, Arizona
Hellos everyone. Starting out super late as usual lately. Maybe I need to move to the other side of the world, so then I will be sleeping and awake at the correct hours! I watched Late Night with Cry and Russ last night, it was hilarious. Cry was drunk and that is always a sight to hear...since it isn't a sight to see because he doesn't do facecam. It was a lot of fun though. I did want to play video games last night but my computer was just like nahhh girl, you don't need this. And so I ended up just going on my phone and playing games while I watched the stream. Apparently poptarts were super cheap at the grocery store so we have like 4 boxes and I got to have Wild Berry poptarts for breakfast..lunch? Does it matter? I ate some and it was delicious. Hope you all are doing well and having a great rest of your weekend!
Sounds like a good time with the poptarts and the funny show. That's the way to do it.
• Peoria, Arizona
Heck yeah, the best time!
@DesirousDreamer ......Sounds like it. I like chocolate myself.
• Peoria, Arizona
@celticeagle Good choice! S'mores is the best to me, and that limited peanut butter one was my everything haha
Never liked poptarts.. lol. But glad you enjoyed them !
• Peoria, Arizona
always have and always will
Sounds like you are enjoying your weekend. Mine has brrn pretty good. Back to work in the morning for me.
• Peoria, Arizona
Hopefully you have a good week!
@DesirousDreamer Thanks! :)
Poptarts yum! But not very filling in my opinion. Need some protein. Have a good morning or evening or whatever it is for you!
• Peoria, Arizona
It was just a quick grab and they are pretty filling to me if I drink water with them haha of course, I eat like a bird so it makes sense haha and who knows what time of day it is for me any more
@kobesbuddy (19698)
• East Tawas, Michigan
I use to eat the cinnamon brown sugar pop-tarts, every day. Now, I'm diabetic, so no more pop-tarts for Kharla:(
• Peoria, Arizona
Those are pretty good, yeah we don't have poptarts that often, I try not to eat that much sugar or carbs because i'm already chubby enough.
@kobesbuddy (19698)
• East Tawas, Michigan
@DesirousDreamer I'm not chubby, but my blood sugar soars up to unforgivable heights!
• Peoria, Arizona
@kobesbuddy I totally understand haha I know a lot about diabetes so I get it
@Madshadi (4998)
• Brussels, Belgium
What's wrong with your computer?
• Peoria, Arizona
It isn't meant for video games. it is too slow haha
@Madshadi (4998)
• Brussels, Belgium
@DesirousDreamer do you play games on another device?
• Peoria, Arizona
@Madshadi My phone.
@averygirl72 (14205)
Glad to know what you are doing Haven't seen poptarts in my place.
• Peoria, Arizona
They might be there somewhere, there are way too many flavors here, it is kind of weird how many there are haha
Poptarts are way too sweet for me. But if you want a nice one try dollar there brand they are the same as brand name.
• Peoria, Arizona
Yep yep, I know haha! It is just cheaper to buy at the grocery store sometimes because they have the weird flavors for like 90 cents sometimes.
@Daelii (2160)
That sounds like a lot of fun! What video games do you play? If I can ask!
• Peoria, Arizona
A lot of creative, adventure, RPG type games haha
Yay! for pop tarts! I love those things but I cannot eat them because of diabetes.
• Peoria, Arizona
they are great, I don't have them that often, because I don't feel like getting diabetes, I was really close to getting it because my thyroid makes all my other organs hate me haha
• Portland, Connecticut
I was surprised at how cheap Poptarts are at Dollar General. I was there with my youngest grandson and he wanted some. NO Problem!!
• Peoria, Arizona
We don't have a Dollar General near us, so I wouldn't know haha but that is good!