living in the wild

@sugartoes (34699)
Greencastle, Indiana
well folks friends & anyone else that finds this post I have a post on here that I told you about the sight I do my puzzles on & told you that it's free' & easy. So I would like to share this one I did the other day. This one here as pretty as it looks took me 3 hrs to do & it's not that I'm that slow but the pieces it had it had certain type of pieces that takes time to work with, but still the same I'd call this one challenging. But wait till you SEE it, you'll see why I did it in the 1st place & it was a fun puzzle to do while watching horror flicks on t v, the PURGE (messed up flick) so if your interested in puzzles just take a look see around the site I'm sure you could indulge in some R & R.
@dodoazo (11175)
I like to do puzzles. Word, jigsaw or whatever for I like to solve them. For me, it's only for fun but it enhances and improve my mental alertness. I will try to see and if I could have.
@sugartoes (34699)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@dodoazo they are a lot of fun, & takes your mind out of where it is so it totally focus's on the puzzle & it gives you a challenge at times.
@dodoazo (11175)
@sugartoes enigma or puzzles are very challenging. They're considered as mind boggling.
@sugartoes (34699)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@dodoazo they can be but if you take your time with them they can be a very fun thing to do when you need some fun time.
@Dyvette16 (1382)
• San Antonio, Texas
Got this one , thanks !
@sugartoes (34699)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@Dyvette16 that one I did with 300 pics so you can do it with the pieces it has on it or with how ever many pieces you want but the 300 pieces that takes time. you welcome
@Dyvette16 (1382)
• San Antonio, Texas
@sugartoes awesome !
@sugartoes (34699)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@Dyvette16 sounds like you like that idea?
It looks very nice, but I'll pass on a three hour puzzle.
@sugartoes (34699)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@just4him just cause it took ME 3 hrs don't mean it would take you that long, I just added MORE pcs to it is why it took me 3 hrs is all, to 300 pcs.
@sugartoes It takes me a while to do puzzles. Online, I stick to the easy ones. At home, I don't mind taking a couple months to do a large puzzle.
@sugartoes (34699)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@just4himo.k well if you ever want to change that you know where to find some fun thing to do if nothing but to try one or 2.
@Ithink (6848)
I just found a few of mine while ago, one day one day .. lol Im glad they help you relax.
@sugartoes (34699)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@Ithink I just got one done that makes like 7-8 I've done since I found the site I have some more on here that I shared too.
@Ithink (6848)
@sugartoes I do have it in favs, just with the house and homeschooling I have time for here and a few other things and that is about it.
@sugartoes (34699)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@Ithink well maybe you can squeeze in some me time.
@nangayo (2301)
• Nairobi, Kenya
Wow. This one really needs some good time there.
@sugartoes (34699)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@nangayoyeah I did it with 300 pieces instead of 176 thought that would 3 times the fun & it was a challenge which was well worth it after my live in did what she did.
@nangayo (2301)
• Nairobi, Kenya
@sugartoes I believe it does need a lot of concentration.
@sugartoes (34699)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@nangayo took my mind off things, at the right time.
Oh my gosh. They are all a mess for me. I have no patience to do that.
@sugartoes (34699)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@121266lulu you do the edges 1st & it's not as hard as you think IF you had the patience but yeah if you can't focus then it would be very challenging.
Very pretty.
@sugartoes (34699)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@andriaperry thank you, it may say a 176 pieces but I did it in 300pcs to calm my nerves after my neighbor attacked me the other day.
• Marion, Kansas
It is good to find some free entertainment.
@sugartoes (34699)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@GardenGerty yeah & this is one that I really enjoy doing after a hard day working online like I do everyday for hrs on end.
@cahaya1983 (9575)
I like jigsaw puzzles too, I think it's a good brain exercise. I had a look at the link you shared, it's interesting but I think I still prefer the physical version.
@sugartoes (34699)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@cahaya1983 these are really easy once you get started if you start with a small pc one & work your way up little at a time.