Rediscovering a favorite album

I spent some time organizing through about 8 bags of donations for the homeless shelter and found myself on Spotify looking for good albums. For some reason I shy away from listening to new albums (which needs to change) but I have a few albums I seem to never get sick of. My mantra for my organizing this time was The Distillers Coral Fang album. This is their third and last album released back in 2003. Originally somewhat of a straight punk band, this album is more developed and musically advanced in my opinion - and deeper and darker. Do you have an absolute favorite album or a "go to" playlist for when you are getting things done?
I like the songs that Lady Ga Ga and Pink sang. Both have good voices,
Ahh yes I have not heard thise names in a while. Do you have a favorite album?
• Peoria, Arizona
I love rediscovering music, I like to use the daily mix playlists on spotify because it just brings in everything I love, new and old. It is awesome.
I need to check out some of their playlists. Probably a good way to discover some new music, or at least new to you
• Peoria, Arizona
@maezee There is a discovered weekly playlist they make for people and oh my god yes you find so much new music and it is so awesome!
@FourWalls (10052)
When I was hauling the records into the living room the other day I just put on the "My Top Rated" playlist on my iPod (which has a little over 1,000 songs on it). I started with "All the Gold in California" by the Gatlin Brothers, and moved through 31 different songs until my back said "enough."
Oh jeez! That sounds like a lot of work.
@FourWalls (10052)
@maezee — not really, and the results are good!
It's so good rediscover a good album.
I was enjoying it but realy need to find some new and good ones. Any to suggest?
@maezee What's your favorite genre?
@yanzalong (8867)
I used to have a Deep Purple album.