Three Little Kittens: What Are Their Names?

Three Little Kittens - gilcamporazo
@dodoazo (11112)
The controversial Garfol, our favorite domestic car sired lately three kittens from our neighbor female cat which delivered them in one of our empty carton boxes. Our youngest son who loves cats wants to adopt them. In fact most of our family members love cats. Our 4-year old granddaughter Sophie wants to raise them too. As you can see them in the picture above, what would be their respective names if you were to name them? There are two females and one male.
@hereandthere (24050)
i love the kitten on the right. you title reminds me of the nursery rhyme 'three little kittens who lost their mittens'
@dodoazo (11112)
Yap. What a coincidence. Thanks for appreciating the kitten on the right.
@A_loves_B (1383)
Aww....so cute.. Can I have two of them, a male and a female? I would name them Jack and Jill.
@dodoazo (11112)
Thanks. Probably the remaining female kitten would be named Hill. That's complete the children's nursery rhyme. Nice. Good I dea.
I think it is best that the pet owner be the one to name them like your youngest son and Sophie.
@dodoazo (11112)
I know but I want a suggestion which may be different from our own dialect use. I know someone here have cats and they have a good name. I don't bother anyone here if don't need a suggestion. Thank for bothering yourself with this post. I am thinking that anyone may have a good suggestion. Why we bother ourselves asking when we ourselves could have the names. And you're right we're the BEST person to do it. SORRY for you're bothered by this silly post.
@dodoazo No, I am not at all bothered and this isn't a silly post. I was just suggesting that it's them who can name them the way they do.
@dodoazo (11112)
@SIMPLYD yap I got your point. Anyway I am going to ask them too. Thanks for that.suggestion. It's well taken.
@wolveren (1569)
• Cebu, Philippines
Name the two females Arya and Sansa. For the male you can try Jon or Snow. :P
@dodoazo (11112)
Nice to hear that names! Any background about that names. Do you have?
@wolveren (1569)
• Cebu, Philippines
Well it just sprang out from the top of my head. These names are from the tv series Game of Thrones, maybe you've heard of them. :)
@dodoazo (11112)
@wolveren I see. I am a bit of hearing them strange and need for their background for they're nice.
@lady1993 (15555)
the three stooges, or the three musketeers name.. but that might be so difficult they are so cute, i wanna hug them
@dodoazo (11112)
That could be their group name. Nevertheless there's no female among those groups. They should have their own names, individual name.
@lady1993 (15555)
@dodoazo yep, you could name them with the Three Stooges names is what i meant. Larry, Curly and Moe
@dodoazo (11112)
@lady1993 Sorry I am not familiar with the names of the three stooges. Well, their names sound funny. Kittens are funny to look at them when they're playing, catching moving object like a rolling ball, hanging door chimes which they're trying to reach.
@ilocosboy (33263)
Oh so tiny , so cute. I would like to suggest names Garfeel, Garkitty and Garfal for one male.
@dodoazo (11112)
Good suggestions. You're a good name giver. The names are so suggestuve because Garfpol is their father.
@ilocosboy (33263)
How about Tom, Jerry and Jill.
@dodoazo (11112)
Cats famous cartoon character excep Jill. Good suggestion. They have now lots of names to be voted upon tonight or the other day.
Cute little fur balls.
@dodoazo (11112)
Yes, they're very, very cute.
@sallypup (21799)
• Moses Lake, Washington
Something in your language for the girls that means beautiful and flower. For the boy: Handsome.
@dodoazo (11112)
Good suggestion. I have never that of. Tonight we will have conference with my children and grandchildren to solicit the name for these kittens and I will guve an idea from your suggestions. Thanjs.
Ginger? Ginger 1,2,3 hehe Can't really think of anything, its the only name that came to my mind.
@dodoazo (11112)
Why Ginger? Does it have to do with the traits of thise kittens?
1, 2, 3 as in uno, dos, tres? hahaha!
@kavinitu (870)
They are so cute I would like to suggest names for female "Lucy" & "Kitty" and for male "Oliver" Or "Smokey"
@dodoazo (11112)
Nice to hear. Their names are too classy like they live or raise by a Royal blood like the Kings and the Queens. Very unique. Thanks.
@kavinitu (870)
@dodoazo For them you must be their King and Queen who take care of them and are helping them grow up.
@dodoazo (11112)
@kavinitu All of us in the family should have that duties and responsibilities of taking care of them.
Those kittens are beautiful. For the boy I think that Copper would be a nice name, for the girls Coral, Goldie, Poppy, Rusty, Cayenne...
@dodoazo (11112)
Good suggestions. The male seems a metal. The females may sound like interesting like Poppy and Cayenne. They're hot!
@dodoazo If they are hot those sound good names.
@dodoazo (11112)
@LadyDuck For your info kitty kitty is an energetic kind of insects. They move as quick as they are. They are the local names for mosquitoes species.
@nanette64 (13692)
• Fairfield, Texas
Winkin, Blinkin and Nod @dodoazo .
@dodoazo (11112)
It's good. They sound like the reindeers of Santa Claus. Thanks for the suggestion.
@nanette64 (13692)
• Fairfield, Texas
@dodoazo Plus those names are gender-free. LOL
@dodoazo (11112)
@nanette64 That would be okay, gender free. However, we're so particular with the gender status to know them which is the male and the female.
They are so adorable. My cat's name is Sophie. It sounds like a lot of your family wants to adopt them so are you going to? Just want to send you a picture of my Sophie.
@dodoazo (11112)
Sophie is our 4-year old smart granddaughter. What a coincidence.
@dodoazo NIncompoop, my Sophie is 3 years old now and smart too.
@dodoazo (11112)
@Hannihar That's nice to hear. I am very glad to know that.
@tzwrites (3809)
Aw they are adorable little babies. I have no idea what names I would give. Maybe Ginger, Anise and Cinnamon.
@dodoazo (11112)
They're reminder of plants or ingredients to process the foods to taste better.
@sallypup (21799)
• Moses Lake, Washington
Such bitty babies. I hope they do well.
@dodoazo (11112)
They are still young. They're still fed by their mother. We won't neglect them.
Those little kittens are so cute. I hope who ever gets them names them something good.
@dodoazo (11112)
Have you not thought what names to be given to them?
They are all so cute and tiny! We had three cats and their names were Cyrus the Great, Oodie, and Pooka. We have Doodles now.
@dodoazo (11112)
How old are they? Their names are cute and pleasant to the ears. Yes, I have already heard about Doodles in some of your previous posts.
@dodoazo Thank you! They are long gone, but Doodles is 9 years old.
@dodoazo (11112)
@DianneN I love to see Doodles. Do you have of it? Please do post it here. Thanks.
They are cute kittens and well deserving of the names given them.
@dodoazo (11112)
Yap. Well, if you're to be asked, what names you have in mind to suggest for them?
@dodoazo Goldie, Curious, and Wait For It. They all have that curious look about them, but the one in the middle has that Wait for it - look on his/her face.
@dodoazo (11112)
@just4him Wait For It has been named as Yakko. I don't know what the meaning of this. Does it mean or sound disagreement or dissatisfied.
If there was one more I would name them eeny meanie miney moe
@dodoazo (11112)
Their mother has no name. We just call her miming. Your suggestion is pretty good. We haven't started yet voting them or selecting their names. If it's hard for us to decide we will gave draw lots, listing the suggestions here in a piece of paper, separate the male names and another for the female names. Inday Sophie will draw the female names and Toto Jun, our youngest son will draw the male name. Does it sound fair?
@dodoazo sounds like an excellent idea to me. I can't wait to hear what names are finally chosen.
@dodoazo (11112)
@shaggin we're too excited. The kittens mom is still nourishing them everyday. She's not friendly with us. She lives in our neighbor's house. Every time she sees me coming to her kittens, she scampers.