Volcano in Bali

@DianneN talked of their son and daughter in law spending a few days at Bali before leaving for Hong Kong just a few days ago. They were staying close to this Volcano. It has erupted like never before Here are the pictures
Indonesian and regional authorities heightened flight warnings around Bali’s Mount Agung on Sunday as the volcano’s eruptions sent a plume of volcanic ash and steam more than 6,000 meters into the skies above the popular holiday island. The eruptions marke
@ilocosboy (33267)
Lets hope it will not be a major one
@tzwrites (3809)
I am watching the news to see
@tzwrites (3809)
I hope it won't affect people too much. It's scary.
@aureliah (3885)
God always protects his people. I’m happy they escaped in good time.
This volcano eruption seems not very serious. In fact this news started from September or October and it has an effect on the tourism after that. Finally the volcano eruption happened and everything will be back to normal soon. It is better for the local people to feel worried there everyday.
@lady1993 (15570)
a friend of mine was in Bali too, good thing she posted in facebook about her status and they are quite well
@YrNemo (8510)
Doesn't sound good does it. Let hope the volcano cools down from whatever making it feels mad! (I read about airport there got closed down!)
I hope it will not create a great disaster.