OH CRAP what do I do now??

@sugartoes (34855)
Greencastle, Indiana
This isn't good, we checked the mail yesterday & when I seen what I got in the mail I was NOT happy & now I have to figure out HOW to fix it. It's my power bill, they sent my money order back to me cause my address label covered the bottom #'s so now I can't take it off without taking the #'s with it. SO I have to see who I have to call to see how to get the #'s I need but 1st going to call the power comp to see what I can do with them before doing anything I have to do this while hubby is gone to the post office so he don't know what happen cause I KNOW he'll have a fit & it's not that big of deal I HOPE it's not. I have the stub OFF the money order so maybe that will be a help to get this solved so I can get it BACK in the mail so hubby don't have a hissy fit over it. Has any of you done this if so how did you fix it? I'm thinking that I might have to call the $ order company OR maybe where I got it from Walmart.
@alberello75 (13248)
• Genova, Italy
Never had we such a mistake on the bill. The electric bill is automatically calculated, as it is transmitted digitally to the supplier company. However, my father goes to the post office for payment
@sugartoes (34855)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@alberello75 all the bills we have takes everything we make & what I make isn't enough to about but it helps when I can hold it for emerg, stashed cash on hand,
@alberello75 (13248)
• Genova, Italy
@sugartoes Well, I don't know. I hope for you that it will solve soon, and without extra charge! You have the best wishes from me
@sugartoes (34855)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@alberello75 I got this it will be taken care of, thank you.
@dodoazo (11383)
I think you have to make a correction. But it will cost some inconvenience, time and efforts..
@sugartoes (34855)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@dodoazo yeah well thank GOD I got it fixed I just have to get to Walmart & give the M/O to them with the receipt & they will issue me another one I just have to pay the 70 cents to BUY the money order.
@dodoazo (11383)
@sugartoes It is good there's a solution. Your problem is solved.
@sugartoes (34855)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@dodoazo not completely yet I still gotta get it yet & IN the mail & THEN I will have it made in the shade ONCE it's in the mail & that won't happen till Fri, BUT I DID get my power comp to extend my pymt till the 8th where I WOULDN'T be late on pymt THEN I will be COVERED.
@Ithink (6795)
I have never had that happen, hope you got it figured out without hubby knowing!
@sugartoes (34855)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@Ithink I have it figured out SO FAR but putting it into action is gonna be the trick on HOW to get it done & out of sight to get mailed.
@Ithink (6795)
@sugartoes So a easy fix if you didn't have to hide it from hubby?
@sugartoes (34855)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@Ithink yeah that's the HARD part on HOW to get around that but after 30 yrs if he knew 1/2 the stuff I've hide from him he'd flip.
Can you steam the address label off so it doesn't take the numbers with it?
@sugartoes (34855)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@just4him I tried that & it didn't work that was the 1st thing I did.
@sugartoes Darn!!!
@sugartoes (34855)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@just4him that isn't what I said but o.k YEAH.
@beckish (597)
Maybe the post office can help? I pay my bill online and have it come out of my account automatically so I don't have to worry about them getting it on time. No fun having a problem with the bill, especially in the winter. Good luck - I hope it gets resolved for you soon.
@sugartoes (34855)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@beckish I don't rust doing my bills online with ALL the CRAP that can be done by hackers. Yes it ALL got solved & back on track again if you look at the post I wrote on HOW it went.
@shivamani10 (10819)
• Hyderabad, India
Can't you wet it in water and remove it?
Sorry, but I cannot exactly understand the problem. I pay my bills online, or I pay at the post office, there is nothing that I have to write myself, so no way I can cover numbers with my address label.
@sugartoes (34855)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@LadyDuck we don't do that, but it's all taken care of I just have to go to Walmart & show them the m/o & receipt & they will issue me another one I just have to pay the 70 cent;s for the money order.