What's the strangest thing you've seen in a vending machine?

Ponce De Leon, Florida
A post from another my light user spurred me to do this discussion. Vending machines are everywhere you look nowadays. And it seems like they sell just about anything. So here's my question, what is the weirdest thing you have seen for sale and a vending machine? I am always a fan of the vending machines at bowling alleys that sell socks, but I have also seen vending machine selling everything from toothpaste two lighters to cupcakes. If you're into fishing I know for a fact there are bait vending machines, which I hope get changed often or they will start to smell.
@aureliah (3886)
Mmm I didnt know that there are bait vending machines. I wonder what kind of baits they sell
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
There was a saltwater one and a freshwater one. My boyfriend and I both used to work at a tackle shop so we saw the machines and all the stuff that they were trying to get stores to buy.
@aureliah (3886)
@thislittlepennyearns That is really interesting. I hope i come across one some day
@Daelii (2016)
I haven't seen it in person, but I have seen news reports about Pizza vending machines and hamburger vending machines!
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
The pizza one I'd like the hamburger one not so much
There is a place in Hollywood that sells burner phones and other devices in a vending machine.
my light user.. well it might no be strange to you but we only have one. It's a machine with all healthy snacks in it. And I only saw one person use it. here the ones with all the action have chocolate goodies in them.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
I don't remember when the last time I saw a vending machine that sold anything other than soda was. I don't think we have any of the snack ones in the town I work in and I know we don't have any of the county I live in.