Why i only get 5 response while others morethan 20

I wonder why since i started mylot the most i get for response is somewhere around 7 or 9. Just that and most are 3 or 5. I always support everybody here on mylot. I answer as much as i can. Just sad.
@topffer (30548)
• France
It depends of the subject of the discussion you start. Being here since many years, most of the time I can tell approximately the number of responders I will get depending of the kind of discussion I am starting. I can be wrong times to times though. Looking at your profile, I see that you do not comment back to all responders and that you do not like any response/comment. myLot being a discussion site, if you do not interact with a responder with at least liking his/her response, he/she will receive nothing for the response and will soon or later stop to respond to your discussions.
Oh i see, thanks, i will try to improve my interactions then. And thanks for stopping by have a nice day.
@Dyvette16 (1382)
• San Antonio, Texas
True , I believe it’s the discussions your putting it there , make them I guess more broad and ask more questions It’s also good to comment first on other people stuff so they know your here and it leads them to your profile ! Happy mylotting & good luck !
Sure, i will do that, i am planning to set a target this dec. So i need to improve my post and interactions. Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a nice day.
@Dyvette16 (1382)
• San Antonio, Texas
@Friendlypink yes I as well , & very welcome , have a nice day also
@isbart (41)
• Bulgaria
i think that as more you use the website more answers you'll had just follow more persons
@1hopefulman (20248)
You are up to 7 so far!
@sjvg1976 (14552)
Now he is up to 9
@1hopefulman (20248)
@sjvg1976 So you see that it all depends on the subject and the interaction we do with other people.
I hope to get morethan 10 to beat the past record. Ha ha and then in the future i hope to get as much as other mylotters get like 20 30 or even 40. Ha ha. Have a nice day and take care sir.
@sjvg1976 (14552)
It depends on how much you interact with the people. More and more people know about you more they will come to your post. I am also in the same boat like you . I don't get much of responses on my posts but I am trying hard to make people to come to my posts these days
Thanks for your response. I will try my best to be more active here on mylot. Goodluck to us and hipe to hit our target and make a lot of friends too.
Depends on what you write if its interesting for them or not. Try to also to be engaging and responsive to other people's discussions and comments so they'll want to do the same for you.
I will, i just posted a promise to myself and to my dear mylotters. Thanks so much.
@Friendlypink I have few responses too on my discussions but its okay and I am thankful for those few. I take it as a challenge to do better and try my best to actively interact with other people's discussions.
Depend on the number of followers. More numbers of followers more responses you may get
I too have same question. But 7 responses are not a less number. Getting high responses may be dependent on the right universal time and day when you post your discussion.
@sjvg1976 (14552)
It also depends. Like I may not respond on your discussion anymore because you didn't respond on.mine.
I agree, since most of the peeps here are from the u.s and i am from manila. By the time they go online i am already asleep. And when i post they are sleeping. Make sense. Lol
@Friendlypink and weekend posts will get more responses.
@Daelii (2026)
I don't know how it really works out. I try to comment and read others stuff, but I don't always have a ton of time! But I try to make my contributions meaningful and read things of interest. I am happy if I get 3 or 5 comments!
Lets make a pact to be active here and reach our goals and to collect many friends as we can. Lol. Have a nice day.
@ebanreb (4747)
I think you should invest on the subject matter. is the subject matter relevant? or is the subject matter catchy? and reply everytime someone give their comments so so that you can prolong the conversation. do not leave your discussions.
I will try to make it better, and ill be more active as well. And do check my notif. Then. Have a nice day.
@ebanreb (4747)
@Friendlypink Try to make good discussions my friend. And try to invite other mylotters to comment on your posts.
@A_loves_B (1382)
I depends on many things. They can be how much interesting your topic is, or how much you interact here. Some of my previous topics only got not more than 5 responses. But, that's fine for me. Anyway, now you get more than 11 responses.. Hope you are happy now.
Yes i am, i can feel the love by everyone here. Mylotter peeps are the best. Thank you and to everyone who drop by my post.
@A_loves_B (1382)
@carebear29 (26117)
• Wausau, Wisconsin
depends on topic
I will try to be more creative or entertaining the next time. Thanks
@carebear29 (26117)
• Wausau, Wisconsin
@Friendlypink make sure you have catchy topics too that helps.
More interaction needed. I hope this response moves you closer to 20.
Almost, ha ha. Thanks so much.
@cahaya1983 (9475)
@topffer has summed it up very well. Also, I find that people are more interested to respond to discussions that they personally can relate to. You probably have a better chance at creating a longer thread of responses/comments with such topics.
I will research kore i guess thanks.
You have to comment on a lot of responses to get comments back..I don;t get as many as I would like either, but i don't respond to every single poster with a reciprocal post and I probably should!
What i did since last nice is i answer one by one whatever post there is. And i will try to follow as many mylotters as i can. I want to win ms. Congeniality. Lol did i geg the spelling right? Ha ha
The more discussions your read and the more responses you make, the more responses you will have on your posts. You might just want to write one or two longer posts and spend a lot of time reading and responding on discussions of others.
Thanks for your advice i will do that from now on. I appreciate how everybody here cares. Have a nice day.
@Scrapper88 (1205)
It depends on what you write about. I have the same problem.
Well i just read a post just saying goodmorning and how was your day so far, and he got 36 replies. I am making friends with everyone and aupport their post and all that how come some are such a snob?
@rubyriaz007 (2501)
Post interesting topics and many will like and comment on your posts.
I will for sure. Thanks
@sishy7 (27245)
Well, you're almost at 20 responses on this one... The more you're actively interacting the more your name will be seen by others and they will in turn check out your posts...
Thanks, i will, and i feel happy and feel loved. Cause before i thought everyone is a snob. Have a nice day.
@isbart (41)
• Bulgaria
Hello, some of users have a lot of followers and it is more easy to be finded and answered it is simple query just follow and be followed to have more answers