Wedding

My maid of honor is worried I will copy her I haven't. She is my fiance sister. She just sent me photos of her bridesmaids dresses there the same style and they laces up in the back and same fabric. Thinking about having her step done as maid of honor and have my bridesmaid friend be the maid of honor. Her wedding dress is the one I tried on at a bridal store the one I didn't pick too
Why have her step down? Just pick other dresses and relax. Theyre just dresses. And there's a ton of choives
Well I would but we already order them months ago
@BrittneyKaye05 then don't worry about it and keep things how they are
@moffittjc (35670)
• Gainesville, Florida
@Courtlynn I agree with Courtney. Don't worry about the small details. It's your big day. The focus is on you anyway, not the bridesmaid dresses!
Try not to let it bother you. Everything will be just beautiful on your special day.
Thank you dear
@BrittneyKaye05 you are welcome. When are you getting married?
@Happy2BeMe may 19 2018
• Derby, England
Oh dear you do have some decisions to sort out!
Yep I do
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
Weddings make all kinds of people stupid and act stupid and act silly and get jealous about the stupidest things
I know crazyness
@ddnj2006 (589)
It indicates that you will be more gorgeous on your wedding if you done so. Then be most, it's your wedding! Either you copy her dress or not. Maybe you need not to be conscious, I guess.
Hopefully, this will all work out. People forget what is really important about a wedding and decide to get all upset about the littlest things.
I would try not to let it worry you. Weddings are beautiful and not meant to be a war zone.