Very busy but productive days

@Ithink (6782)
Had a fun time but glad Thanksgiving is now over. How is everyone here doing? I have honestly missed you all. So lets see it has been a few days, I lived thru Thanksgiving, we had Shalette, Brandon, Ecko and Eric over and then asked Storm (my son) and Rickys girlfriend Tiffany over too. Was a good time, after eating we played Uno Attack ( I think that was the name) and The Walking Dead card game. There is of course plenty of left overs. We did go Black Friday shopping, I can say all I have to do is get a few things for Hubby (still haven't decided what 2 other things to get him) and Shalette (making her a butterfly lamp) and I'm done. I might need to buy Eric 1 more thing. I need to go thru the tote to see. Lets see what else, the Drones did come and are pretty neat. Other then that life is as normal. How did your Thanksgiving go?
@averygirl72 (14064)
I'm not familiar with Black Friday shopping, why do you call it Black Friday? Sounds like you enjoy your Thanksgiving celebration
Black Friday is the day right after Thanksgiving where they market products down for Christmas shopping. Suppose to be the cheapest day to Christmas shop of the year. Now they have cyber Mondays and others.
@Ithink (6782)
She is right, however you really need to watch as sometimes the savings are not as good as they say. I did get an Air Fryer for 39.00 dollars thou and cant wait to try it out. I only get what I know I need or what someone wants for Christmas that is on my list and if it is a nice savings.
@averygirl72 (14064)
@coltbiz Thanks for the explanation. I always here that Black Friday but I don't understand it
We didn't celebrate thanksgiving because we don't do that here. Friday evening we went to our friends' house and they had turkey. The men drank rum while the women drank Bailey's. It was a nice evening. We went home at 2 in the morning.
@Ithink (6782)
Sounds like a good time for you too!
@Ithink Yes it was, just chatting with friends and enjoying time with them.
Nice to see you back. Glad that everything went well for Thanksgiving and good that yoir shopping is almost done. Good for you. Things have been goid with me. Got a lot of my shopping done but still need quite a bit more to do before I am done.
@Ithink (6782)
So glad that things have been good for you. I'm glad I'm almost done, Friday was so tiring for me and Im glad it is over. We did have fun thou, took our daughter Shalette and Brandon her husband. Hope you get yours all done soon.
@Ithink Thank you
The holiday weekend was okay. Now it is back to normal until Christmas.
@Ithink (6782)
Glad it was alright. I was just thinking that .. Christmas is next.
Quiet and calm, thank God.
@Ithink (6782)
Im ready for the slow down that is for sure.
@Ithink I bet you are!
@Ithink (6782)
@andriaperry It is going okay today, just a long day.
@coltbiz (65)
My thanksgiving was peaceful and nice. Did my Christmas shopping online.
@Ithink (6782)
I keep thinking of trying that haven't really done it yet, I mean I got a few things but didn't do like Cyber Monday. My husband loves going out on Black Friday, he got a 20 dollar gift card this time at Erie Sports Store for standing in line and being one of the first 104 people. It was cold so I sat in the vehicle and read! lol
Glad you lived through Thanksgiving. I did also. Lol. Have agood one.
@Ithink (6782)
One down another to go, Christmas will soon be upon us.
@Emmlex1000 (1417)
• Lagos, Nigeria
My thanksgiving is perfectly okay
@Ithink (6782)
That is great!
@Srbageldog (5489)
My Thanksgiving was nice. I am also almost done with my holiday shopping. I just need to get a few more things for my partner...and maybe a couple things for my cat.
@Blondie2222 (18189)
I'm glad you had a nice thanksgiving and did good black friday shopping. My thanksgiving was pretty good we had 45 people at my sisters and we all had a good time. I didn't do black Friday shopping this year i'm doing all my shopping online. Hope you had a good rest of your weekend and your week is going good.
Sounds like a good few days for you.