Mind-Blowing Weight Loss!

@moffittjc (35641)
Gainesville, Florida
Now that Thanksgiving is over and the turkey has been cooked, many people who deep-fried their turkey are wondering what to do with the used/leftover peanut oil. And that's a very good question worth pondering a little more. The way I see it, there are a few things one could do with their leftover peanut oil: 1. Pour it out on the ground, and let it soak into the soil. Is this a form of polluting? Maybe. But since the oil has soaked into the ground, you can say "out of sight, out of mind." It's the classless thing to do! 2. Contact your city or county recycling center and see if they will accept it. This is the respectable thing to do. But when are us humans ever known to do the respectable thing? 3. Put an ad on Craigslist and see if anyone wants used peanut oil to grease a pig or grease a pole, or grease themselves or something. Hey, there's always that one weirdo out there! 4. Create a Facebook slide show that offers mind-blowing weight loss tips with a banner that reads "...and slide number six will completely shock you!" Then, for slide number six, talk about how the ancient Mayans used peanut oil for weight loss and ask "Have you ever met anyone who's eaten nothing but peanut oil and gained weight?" (no one ever has). Sit back and watch the profits roll in! It's brilliant! You get rid of your peanut oil, and some poor sap sends you lots of money for this amazing new weight loss fad that has no basis in science whatsoever! What could possibly go wrong?
The last is a classic. I can see all sorts of other food items becoming instant weight-loss items once people read your post.
@moffittjc (35641)
• Gainesville, Florida
I'm thinking the next great thing I can promote will be bacon grease! Most people think the Polynesians have great skin because of coconut oil and aloe lotion, but did you know the early Polynesians discovered that rubbing bacon grease all over their skin promoted glowingly healthy skin and rejuvenated skin cells? It's true! You can find out more about it in my upcoming Facebook slide show!
@moffittjc When I have bacon grease I soak a slice of bread in milk then fry it in the bacon grease. To hell with glowing skin - just give me bacon-flavoured fried bread.
@Raelove (15496)
• Saco, Maine
@JudyEv I also fry potatoes in bacon grease. What's not to love???
Good luck with that
@moffittjc (35641)
• Gainesville, Florida
What can possibly go wrong? It's a fool-proof get-rich-quick scheme! I should make enough money this weak selling my used peanut oil on Facebook and Craigslist that I will be able to buy every myLotter a nice Christmas present this year! haha
@moffittjc Well if that's the case then I will help you sell it...
@moffittjc (35641)
• Gainesville, Florida
@Happy2BeMe I like your entrepreneurial spirit! Joining forces to sell faster and make a higher profit, all to be spent on lavish gifts afterwards!
Lord have mercy! I laughed so hard at #3 You are so bad. I love it! I did something bad today, I do think its discussion worthy.
@moffittjc (35641)
• Gainesville, Florida
You greased a pig today? Is that the bad thing you did? I can't wait to read about it!
@moffittjc No pigs but I bet a pig or 2 looked... oh that is bad to say.
@moffittjc (35641)
• Gainesville, Florida
@andriaperry What were you doing, flashing farm animals? You naughty woman you!
I wonder if it would make a good tanning oil? lol
@moffittjc (35641)
• Gainesville, Florida
I don't know, but we can test it out when you come to Florida! How many more days until you arrive?
@moffittjc Less than 6 days! We arrive on Monday!!!!!
@moffittjc (35641)
• Gainesville, Florida
@DianneN Oh my gosh! You'll be here in less than a week! That's awesome!
We didn't have any fried turkey here So no problem!
@moffittjc (35641)
• Gainesville, Florida
Of course it's not a problem! Because you're such a good friend, I'm going to ship you 2 gallons of used peanut oil free of charge! There are so many great uses for peanut oil, including weight loss, healthy skin and stronger hair (it makes a great shampoo), that you don't want to miss out on this deal of a lifetime! You can thank me later! haha
@moffittjc I will totally use the peanut oil for shampoo. I do need stronger hair. Hopefully I don't attract all the flies, and bugs and what not !
@moffittjc (35641)
• Gainesville, Florida
@infatuatedbby Have you ever used Horse and Mane shampoo? Many years ago it was all the rage with women because of how great it was for women's hair! Obviously, it is made for horses, but you know it has to be good if it helps horses hair! lol
@bluesa (12692)
• Johannesburg, South Africa
Peanut oil, a diet of only peanut oil. Yep, @moffittjc that would work, because a person would be permanently nauseous . I think I will happily pass on that fad! Ick, yuck.
@moffittjc (35641)
• Gainesville, Florida
Let's skip eating the peanut oil and instead just rub it all over ourselves and then try to wrestle with each other! lol
@bluesa (12692)
• Johannesburg, South Africa
@moffittjc , lol! Will that be after cuddling on a rainy day?
@moffittjc (35641)
• Gainesville, Florida
@bluesa Yes, let's cuddle first! Just in case you hurt me later while we're wrestling around in all that oil.
@Srbageldog (5419)
I like the idea of selling it on Craigslist. Never know what some people need greasin'.
@moffittjc (35641)
• Gainesville, Florida
So, can I put you down for an order of two gallons of peanut oil? I can ship it this morning, and if you are a member of Amazon Prime, you can receive your peanut oil in only 2 days!
@moffittjc I think I'll pass this time. But I'll spread the word around that you've got some peanut oil to sell!
@moffittjc (35641)
• Gainesville, Florida
@Srbageldog And it's not just any peanut oil I have available to sell! It's specially used peanut oil! That makes it more special, as I can verify that it has been tested for use and has passed with flying colors!
@fishtiger58 (30689)
• Momence, Illinois
Lol quite the funny ideas you have. I have heard that deep fried turkey is really good, nothing I would ever do, I mean really what's turkey without the gravy??
@moffittjc (35641)
• Gainesville, Florida
You can still put gravy on a deep-fried turkey! It's good without it, but it's just as good with it too!
@fishtiger58 (30689)
• Momence, Illinois
@moffittjc I don't want turkey gravy from a jar or a can, I want it from the turkey I just cooked, can't get that when you deep fry a turkey.
@moffittjc (35641)
• Gainesville, Florida
@fishtiger58 I'm not a fan of gravy, so that's never even a concern of mine. I usually don't put gravy on any of my foods.
Your so silly!
@moffittjc (35641)
• Gainesville, Florida
Can I count on you to buy some peanut oil from me? It does wonders for the waistline! haha
@moffittjc I'm at a perfect weight but thanks for the offer!
@moffittjc (35641)
• Gainesville, Florida
@LovingMyBabies Well, I wasn't suggesting that you needed to gain or lose weight, I'm just trying to get rid of all this leftover peanut oil. Have you heard that the ancient Mayans used peanut oil as a form of a weight loss regimen? It's true! lol
Psssst peanut oil actually is more concentrated with a good fat called polyunsaturated which dissolves the yucky bad for you all, saturated kind of fat . . . so don't waste it, pour it through a sieve to clean the turkey debris, and place into a glass mason jar with tight fitting lid to use in place of shortening in the bakery arena of our life !
@moffittjc (35641)
• Gainesville, Florida
I knew there was a reason I loved peanut oil so much!
@moffittjc ha ha
@Raelove (15496)
• Saco, Maine
Um, is this where someone should say, "You need a hobby, Jeff?"
@moffittjc (35641)
• Gainesville, Florida
But this is my hobby Rachel! Figuring out new get-rich-quick schemes! haha
@Raelove (15496)
• Saco, Maine
@moffittjc Then I recommend hawking something less messy than rancid old peanut oil.
We have a big container where there are the garbage bin where to pour used oils. If they catch us pouring into the soil we surely are in trouble.
@moffittjc (35641)
• Gainesville, Florida
We have recycling facilities here too for people to dispose of their used oil. Our county actually takes the used oil and converts it into bio-diesel fuel which they turn around and sell at a special fueling station here in the city.
@moffittjc I think they do the same here, polluting the soil is a serious crime here, you can end up in jail.
@tzwrites (3806)
Make sure to say that a Harvard study has demonstrated the amazing effects and you'll have a hit
@moffittjc (35641)
• Gainesville, Florida
That's a brilliant idea! If I use the Harvard name, it has to be believable, right?
• Marion, Kansas
Undoubtedly someone will buy it.
@moffittjc (35641)
• Gainesville, Florida
There's a sucker born every minute! haha
@LoriAMoore (9916)
You're on a roll!
@moffittjc (35641)
• Gainesville, Florida
I'd like to eat a roll...I'm hungry right now! lol
@UncleJoe (8480)
• Virginia Beach, Virginia
Peanut oil is 100% protein and would only enrich the soil just like oil from fats. It is mineral oil that is harmful to the ecosystem. It would even make good garden fertilizer.
@moffittjc (35641)
• Gainesville, Florida
Are you sure that peanut oil wouldn't clog the arteries of the grass and plants that soak up the oil in their root systems?
@sol_cee (13566)
• Japan
Number 4 is too common. lol
@moffittjc (35641)
• Gainesville, Florida
Number 4 is too common? Oh wow, that means other people have figured out my get-rich-quick scheme! lol
@sallypup (21750)
• Moses Lake, Washington
You could also make a batch of soap or if you're hungry, doughnuts.
@moffittjc (35641)
• Gainesville, Florida
Both excellent uses! I have also discovered that it makes a really good hair shampoo, similar to Horse and Mane shampoo that was all the rage about a decade ago! I'll have to edit my Facebook slide show to include that use in there as well!
@yanzalong (8660)
Peanut oil is very expensive in our city.
@moffittjc (35641)
• Gainesville, Florida
Then you should be able to make a large fortune when you follow my plan to sell it on Facebook! haha
@shivamani10 (10603)
• Hyderabad, India
Earlier in my village, I was using peanut oil only. AFter my shift to the City, I could not get it easily in my place.So I was using SUN DROP OIL.But, very recently I found it in a store run and managed by Kerala people.I am using it now.I have to test and see it.