Good evening

Peoria, Arizona
Or good night to most of you! I have had an odd day. I wasn't feeling that well, my allergies were bothering me so I had a sick stomach and I just felt like resting today. In the middle of the night I decided to clean some of my room up because I had piles of clothing everywhere, and could only do like half of the cleaning. but I was just feeling all icky. So I ended up going to bed at like 6am. I woke up at noon, I found my alarm clock when I cleaning so now I can actually wake up! Instead of depending on my phone to wake me up because apparently my phone alarms do not make me actually. The music actually seeps its way into my dreams and it is so weird, but never fully wakes me up. I will finish cleaning probably tonight and do laundry tomorrow depending on how I feel. I am happy with all the progress I did last night though. Guy...I can actually open my bedroom door all the way instead of it bouncing off clothing that is in front of my dressed and the door running into me and I bounce from that and I run into my bookcase...Yeah there is no more that. After I am done with all my laundry eventually, I want to organize the heck out of my closet because some of my ex's clothing is still in there and I want to get it out because it is really all just taking up space and I don't like it! So yeah, hey! Hope your day or evening is going well! Oh my god...We should just call that a DoE! Day or evening! I like it. I am a little hyper right now...don't mind me.
@sallypup (27068)
• Moses Lake, Washington
It sounds like you have made a ton of progress on cleaning. That is so cool.
• Peoria, Arizona
For the most part, yes! Even if it was one part of my room. I mean my room is pretty small so just cleaning up that part made everything feel so nice haha
@sallypup (27068)
• Moses Lake, Washington
@DesirousDreamer You did something. That is all that matters. I folded two quilts and put them away yesterday and you know, it felt like I'd just built a castle. I had tidied. Amazing.
• Peoria, Arizona
@sallypup Folding two blankets would clean up like a whole half of my room it is so tiny haha!
Such a nice feeling if we accomplished things in a day. Have a good night.
• Peoria, Arizona
Yes it is so nice and thank you!
@DesirousDreamer You're welcome..
@cahaya1983 (10053)
That's quite a feat. Cleaning isn't always fun but the feeling you get once the space is clean - priceless!
• Peoria, Arizona
Yes i love actually seeing my floor!
Sounds like you got lots accomplished. It is always a good feeling to get things organized.
• Peoria, Arizona
Doing my best, I just need to have a complete overhaul in my room haha
When b is here that is the time I sleep after we wake up at 4 am.
• Peoria, Arizona
My goodness so early.
@josie_ (7348)
Since you mention about your "ex", I have to ask if you are by nature a messy person (clothes littering near your dresser) or do you still have some unresolved feelings towards your former boyfriend and unwilling to move on hence this delay to de-clutter your surroundings.
• Peoria, Arizona
I am a mix of organized and clutter. I am good at organizing and when I lived in my apartment it was clean all the time, but I also live in 22 years of accumulation in one room so it is cluttered. And Really...I just kept forgetting to take out his clothing haha I hate his guts, but I have also moved on.
It sounds like you have been very productive, that's great! =)
• Peoria, Arizona
Trying my best!
YAY! I am so proud of you. Yes get all the ex`s crrap out and in a donation box.
• Peoria, Arizona
all of the clothing is disgusting and not worth donating sadly.
It was also my laundry day yesterday and I really need to organize my closet. I have so many clothes I do not wear anymore, I should donate to charities and make place for new stuff.
• Peoria, Arizona
Yeah, my laundry is for today. If the clothing doesn't have stains or rips, I donate, but if it does have anything that they won't take then I put it in the "perhaps this will make a good pillow" bag. haha
@DesirousDreamer The charities get everything, they give the clothes that are still good and the others are sold to the paper industries. You make great quality paper with used clothes.
• Peoria, Arizona
@LadyDuck Most here just throw them away if they have holes or stains. I have seen the behind the scenes and it is disgusting.
Bout to go to bed now. Or attempt to.. Nice to open doors huh
• Peoria, Arizona
Who would have thought that doors could actually open fully?
@peachpurple (12875)
Sorry to hear your allergy kept you awake . Medications didn't work?
• Peoria, Arizona
I have mentioned it to many people on here before, most medications do not work for me.
@Daelii (5589)
awesome job on getting it cleaned up! I hope your feeling better soon! allergies suck!
• Peoria, Arizona
Thank you!