Got 'er done

@sallypup (21924)
Moses Lake, Washington
I've piled up an entire two dollars on the other web site. Good enough for this day. I've had tons of fun playing in the My Lot sand pile. Thanks to all who joined me. The roads were easy today though this morning the deck was slippery with frost. I wrote a little more on my current short story. True blessing there. My home made mushroom soup was tasty and filled hubby and me. I need to get some rest. Tomorrow I need to make a batch of bread if we want to eat bread this week. I also might go to Staples and pick up this year's Christmas Tale- daughter e-mails it to them and they copy the whole shebang. I think I will go with thirty copies again this year. It looks like the roads should be easy and sweet in the morning. Thank you God. December and not so nice ice is on its way. For tonight I plan to rest easy. Good night and again thanks!
@dodoazo (11264)
You mentioned about mushroom soup. You mishrooms are my favorite. Is it easy to prepare it? I would to tell my best chef, my wife to prepare that soup.
@sallypup (21924)
• Moses Lake, Washington
@dodoazo My mushroom soup was kind of a gravy- I thickened milk with flour then added that thickened milk to mushrooms and onions and a little celery that I'd cooked in olive oil. I put in a little oyster sauce for salt and lots of garlic powder cause we like garlic and it adds more flavor. It turned out very well though I got it a little salty for our taste. Hope this helps.
@dodoazo (11264)
@sallypup It's good, tasty and nutritious. I like it for its garlic rich, but I have to put less salt. It's not for me for I am hypertensive. Thanks for this simple recipe.
@sallypup (21924)
• Moses Lake, Washington
@dodoazo That's the beauty of home sauces and gravies. You can leave out the salt entirely. I use a lot of garlic powder because salt is not good for me either. My legs and feet swell if I eat too much salt. My blood pressure tends toward the low side but salt swells me up.
@noni1959 (2655)
I love mushrooms. I made a soup with eggplant, mushrooms, carrots, zucchini, yellow squash, garlic, spinach, Italian and Mexican stewed canned tomatoes, Italian seasoning and a few shredded pieces of turkey. It turned out so yummy.
@sallypup (21924)
• Moses Lake, Washington
@noni1959 I'm ready to come to your house to sit to supper. Your soup sounds very tasty.
I hope ya slept well and are rarein ta get at it. Dang kitty woke me at 5am then disappeared somewhere, she's such a drama queen at times.
I'm so glad we don't get ice on our roads. It must make driving pretty treacherous.
@rina110383 (23238)
Have a sound sleep!
@Emmlex1000 (1417)
• Lagos, Nigeria
That lovely
Good you made money on another site. That's always exciting. I hope you stay ice free for a long while, though I know December is just a couple days away now.