Is GOD Listening to our Prayers??

@kepweng (6444)
Good day to All! Are you praying?? and asking miracle in god ?? if you have loved ones that have illness! and asking for mercy recovery! Do you think god Cared to us? I Wonder if the Powerful Deity GODS Listen to our prayers?? or hes Happy in our pain and suffering!
@yanzalong (8959)
He does.Without you saying it, He listens and answers it. But the way He answers it is beyond your knowing it.
@dodoazo (11383)
A prayer is a form of a supplication, a comfort, a communication to God, but let's not expect that our prayers would be answered immediately. Usually it's our faith with God that makes us strong and hopeful for the best. Just like when our family doctor gives us the medicine we should take on what our illness, but that med won't work immediately. It takes time. God's people are always tested, tried even hard and as difficult and sometimes His people couldn't bear it. Let the Lord's will. Let's accept reality.
@amnabas (9943)
• Karachi, Pakistan
I believe yes...
@acelawrites (10750)
I think so; just keep on praying!
I guess he is. He is too busy to handle it.
Many others wonder about it too and felt their prayers aren't heard but my faith tells me I have a God, a God who hears and answers my prayers, not in how I want it to be answered but in what He knows is best for me in His own good and perfect time. I pray that I may be enlightened to know and recognize His answers to my prayers. I trust and I believe God hears me.
We have a saying "Help yourself and God will help", if people only pray and do nothing, miracles do not happen.
Yes he listens and yes he cares . God is love not evil.
@josie_ (5198)
I believe in the unshakable faith of people in themselves who when faced with a crisis refuse to give up. People who rely only on prayers hoping for a miracle should expect a 50/50 probability that "God" will listen.
@Micmac (6858)
He cares and listens to prayers, and he helps us endure through hard times.
Hello @kepweng Everything I have now because I've prayed for it decades ago, I know when god gives things, it's not immediate, takes time..
Of course He does, but it's in His own time. Just do all that you can and be good and keep on praying fervently, so He will grant it.