We Went To KMart

We went to do a little bit of shopping last Saturday morning. I found a few work tops at half off, so that was really nice. They were about $10 each so that was a good deal. I don’t like to pay a lot for clothes. Plus, I had a $10 coupon for spending $50 on clothes. So that worked out very well. Also, my husband picked out his Axe gift set for his present. We don’t spend a lot as we really don’t need or want a lot of things. I did get a friend a gift too. And while we were in the town over, I stopped at the Dollar Tree store.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
Did you find anything good at Dollar Tree? I'm always curious to see if other stores have the same stuff as we have. I have two more gifts to order when I get paid this next week and then I think I'm done shopping
When I have visited Dollar Trees across the country the country, I always see basically the same stuff as here at home.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
@JohnRoberts the only thing that's really going to be different is the regional stuff like there's some Regional cheeses and meats that we get that stores in Pensacola or out where you are won't get cuz there are specific to where we are
@thislittlepennyearns Yes, a few good deals.
@Dena91 (3690)
You got some good deals. All the Kmarts around here are long gone.
@LoriAMoore (9987)
I have fun at the Dollar Tree stores. I think all of our KMarts are gone now.
@LoriAMoore The Dollar tree stores have a lot of nice deals.
@CinnamonGrl (5815)
• Paradise, California
Ooh, I love Dollar Tree! Come to think of it, I haven't been there in awhile. I'd better go soon and get my bargains! I've only just barely started Christmas shopping, but I have to be thrifty this year. Sticking to one gift per person. I said that last year but then didn't do it. HAVE to do that this year, there's no choice really. Luckily most of the people in my life have wishlists this year. Makes it easier to give what they really want and will use. Congratulations on the successful clothes shopping!
@CinnamonGrl Yes, I'm on a budget which I don't mind. We don't need a bunch of stuff, I like to get small stocking stuffer gifts for a few people though.
Nice. Glad you got a lot of shopping done!
The Kmart here called and I loved getting good deals there.
@sishy7 (27285)
It's always nice not to overspend... I'd rather have extra cash than extra things...