Good Morning

Good Tuesday to everyone! Mr Sunshine is up in the sky now and shining brightly. We are expecting another mild day today. I believe that today will be the warmest day of the week. Instead of taking today off, it worked better for me to take tomorrow off. It will still be a mild day. I need to stop at the garage and have them put the winter rims and tires on. I also am hoping that my husband gets the day off. They advised him yesterday that he has 6 vacation days that he needs to use up before the end of the year. Hopefully one of those days will be tomorrow. I haven't been at my job long enough to have earned any. ~Picture is mine
That is nice time earned. M sister loves them
Too bad that I don't have enough earned, but we are so very busy and nobody else can do my job, so when I'm off my work does not get done.
@m_audrey6788 (11601)
Good Morning! Oh I hope your husband get those 6 vacation for both of you to enjoy it Wish you a great day
Thanks, at this stage of the game, he will probably space them out so that he only has to work 4 day weeks for the remainder of the calendar year.
@Juliaacv Oh ok
@LoriAMoore (9976)
Make him use those vacation days so he doesn't lose them.
He will, that was why the company brought them to his attention. Of course he didn't realize that he had them coming, there seems to be quite a lack of communication there. He's taking Dec 7th off so that he can take me to the hospital for my surgery, so that will be a paid day off. He's already cleared that date a while ago, but 6 others, that should be interesting to see when they give him those.
So nice to know your husband has 6 days off that he must use. Tomorrow would be nice if both of you were off.
That's what I thought, but he has to work tomorrow, maybe we'll enjoy my day off together next week. But if we don't he'll enjoy a day off to himself during the week-I know that I do.
We don't need to change our tyres and rims here. And I wouldn't know what snow chains look like.
We don't have to use snow chains, I believe that they use those in BC in the mountains. And this is the very first year that we've decided to go with snow tires, we live in a snow belt region so thought this might be best. As it is I have low profile tires on our car, which I drive, and they are a sports tire and aren't even really great for driving in the rain. I feel it will be worth the it.
@Juliaacv It sounds a good idea and would have to be safer.
@JudyEv I was up really early today to have the car in, and of course I still managed to be 20 minutes late for my appointment, which only takes 20 minutes, but it now its done. And the new rims are so shiny and nice looking.
Mild here too. Warmest day in a long time. When I checked the weather before going to the pool, it was already at the high for the day. I hope you both are able to have tomorrow off.
He has to work tomorrow, but he'll get his time off, and when he does he can relax and chill just like I do.
Six days, that is great. He must be a hard worker to have so many left.
He didn't realize that he was entitled to any, usually you have to be with a company for a year to qualify. But his company is very generous. Since nobody does his job when he's not there he doesn't think that he can swing getting all of the days off together, so he's hoping that they will approve tomorrow off, so we can enjoy the day together and then maybe 1 day a week for the remainder of the year, which should finish off his days.
@Juliaacv Oh, that is terrific.
I hope your husband does get the day off. How long do you have to be at your job in order to get time off?
Apparently just 3 months. I don't know about where I work, usually its 1 year before you get vacation time.
It's fairly mild here too which is very enjoyable. Hope your husband gets the day off tomorrow so you can spend it together.
He has to work tomorrow, but he's so easy going, that it doesn't bother him. He'll enjoy the time off when its right for both him as well as his employer.
• Portland, Connecticut
We are expecting that warm day tomorrow. I use the same tires all year but I do need to order new ones before we leave for Florida.
I had to get speciality rims, apparently my car needs them. And I bought used snow tires, but they don't even have 1 season of use, so the savings were worth it in my opinion. I'll only keep that car another 3 years or so, depending on how many klicks I put on it.
@rina110383 (23095)
Have a bright & cheerful Tuesday!
Thanks, I am-and I wish the same for you!
@Shivram59 (283)
@Juliaacv Good morning.Wish you a great,memorable vacation.
Good morning to you as well. My husband will probably take 1 paid day off a week so that he only has to work 4 day weeks until the end of 2018 since I haven't earned any vacation days to date.